What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Inglis thinks pink in support of women, auctions off footy boots

Loudstrat

Coach
While on Inglis, I notice he shut up quickly when last weeks drama started to focus on the reason he plays for QLD. I also not he's done nothing to squash rumours that he i considering AFL - which considering they had a far greater racial drama at the same time would be hypocritical IF he did go.

Odds on that his Storm money would reduce - and no other club could match it anyway. It willbe interesting to see where his next contract leads him because I think he's outpriced himself from the NRL but out-raced himself from AFL (if that's a word)

MsStorm

Bench
makes me laugh when people bag players who get in the papers for the right reasons. We bag them for doing wrong, we bag the media for not giving our players enough positive media, we bag the game for the players not having a high enough profile with joe public, now we bag them all for daring to come up with a good news story!

x3

cornerposter

Juniors
While on Inglis, I notice he shut up quickly when last weeks drama started to focus on the reason he plays for QLD. I also not he's done nothing to squash rumours that he i considering AFL - which considering they had a far greater racial drama at the same time would be hypocritical IF he did go.

Odds on that his Storm money would reduce - and no other club could match it anyway. It willbe interesting to see where his next contract leads him because I think he's outpriced himself from the NRL but out-raced himself from AFL (if that's a word)

Do us a favour and go start your "I hate GI" thread in the Sh*t Dribblers forum.

ratsack2

Juniors
it is all just bullsh*t when a player has to do someting like this after he gets busted.
It is the guys that do the good stuff all the time for no other reason than the joy of helping others, but those type of guys do it without the need for praise or big write ups in the papers. the Inglis's of the world have to tell everyone what they are doing.

I take my hat off to the Parra boys that go overseas to help, and now a group of sharkies as well. also the Peach when he was playing he did heaps for country kids and most of the time it never made the papers, these guys are the real heros, Iglis is a pretender and can get farked as far as I am concerned

Bman26

Juniors

Actually there was an interview about his future - article was on fox, on the radio and on the telegraph site(this one is a maybe) and it had quotes from him stating he just moved his family to melbourne and wouldnt be leaving unless the storm kicked him out(unlikely)

that's sorta squashing it....

Latest posts