What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grothe & Petersen injury clouds

harry

Juniors
Does anyone have mail about whether the Grothe or Petersen will play against the Bulldogs? It looks to me like they were both named to protect a rookie being named.

The Colonel

Immortal
Maybe. Grothe has a groin problem that may respond and allow him to play. Petersen has a hyperextended elbow but managed to play the full game.

Hellsy

Immortal
Eric usually neds till late in the week to get over his issues from the weekend before every week.
He is the one always in the flouro non-conact shirts at training

Parra Guru

Coach
Hellsy said:
Eric usually neds till late in the week to get over his issues from the weekend before every week.

:lol: Is that what they are? typical!

I just thought they were a different type of shirt :lol:

Hurriflatch

Referee
Bring in Hayne if Petersen or Grothe is out
and Williams if Grothe AND Petersen are out

While I'd rate Williams a better winger then both Petersen and Burt I still think he is behind Hayne and Inu but Inu has missed too many weeks to come straight into the top grade

Hellsy said:

They had this story on Bobcat the other day on tv about how he is a Dubbo boy who is wearing a pink shirt to training, they asked him why and he said it's just to signify he is to do non-contact stuff at training.

I was thinking to myself, geez :roll: they never did an interview on Eric! And he OWNS that bright pink shirt.

He's in doubt every bloody week the sook. Ow my groin, Ow my hammy, Ow my back, Ow my toe, Ow I slept in :lol:

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Hurriflatch said:
Bring in Hayne if Petersen or Grothe is out
and Williams if Grothe AND Petersen are out

While I'd rate Williams a better winger then both Petersen and Burt I still think he is behind Hayne and Inu but Inu has missed too many weeks to come straight into the top grade

The only reason Hayne is in front is that Williams has only just returned from injury. Am I wrong or was Inu not named again? Still injured?

Stagger eel

Staff member
The Ref in Seat 196 said:
The only reason Hayne is in front is that Williams has only just returned from injury. Am I wrong or was Inu not named again? Still injured?

not named on Tuesday, the injury doesn't seem to be serious so don't be surprised if he bobs up and plays on sunday.

Parra Guru

Coach
queanbeyhole hindy fan said:
He's in doubt every bloody week the sook. Ow my groin, Ow my hammy, Ow my back, Ow my toe, Ow I slept in :lol:

:lol: What would Pricey say if someone wore a pink non contact shirt to training in the 80's?

He'd smash them :lol:

Parra Guru

Coach
It also makes you think how ashamed the older players must be of the current phase of taking a dive to have a tackle reviewed.

Blokes like Price, Sattler etc would be disgusted.