What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grub McGuire At It Again

shaggs

Coach
Old news. It's obvious to all teams that Fifita goes to water with some verbal and some cheap shots.

McGuire is the current best.
I don't like him, but that is because he looks like a flounder, with one eye that isn't in the right spot.

Weaponhead

Coach
Fifita is an impact player who can rip teams up in the right conditions. At the Sharks, gal takes the hard runs to give him space to work with.

Daley should have paired Fifita with Klemmer where Klemmer makes the tough yards to give Fifita space to wind up.

The fact that NSW were too stupid to take advantage of the fact OLD had 4 blokes targeting Fifita highlights their ineptitude.

Oh and McGuire is a merkin.

Inferno

Coach
He started in game 1 where he had the best performance out of any forward the entire series.

As others have said if true it says more about Daley than it does Fifita.

The issue with the sledge (I suspect) was not what was said but more that it was said after the game.

shaggs

Coach
Daley comes across as spineless. A little insipid
Have some backbone and control your players.
Apparently one of the assistant coaches was drinker than the two players and was told to shut up and stop talking over laurie

sandshark

Bench
Daley comes across as spineless. A little insipid
Have some backbone and control your players.
Apparently one of the assistant coaches was drinker than the two players and was told to shut up and stop talking over laurie
You could tell what kind of man he is by the halftime interview he did in game three. He couldn't inspire a under 10s girls team.

Liberate Souths

Juniors
I think everyone at home saw Daley and then got up to go to the fridge.

Those in venues ordered a double and asked the girl a few seats away if she would like to buy them the drink.

Quigs

Immortal
I don't like McGuire. He loves the 'grub' and loves to cock his elbow as he approaches the defender.
But the modern day game has been made for blokes like him. Always trying to get a player to retaliate with a bitch slap or heaven forbid a clench fist punch. whoaaaa .

But gee I'd like to see a few more of our blokes have a lot more mongrel in them right now. Especially during games like last weeks pisshouse effort.

We are nearing the homebend of the big race and we have got to be in the right position and have the right frame of mind from here on in.

RUBIKS

Juniors
Wasn't he the rat that Bronk's team mates trapped when he leaked a fake news story?