What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gus Gould has closed his Twitter account

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
He deactivated it several weeks ago now. Not the first time he's done it, but this time I believe it's due to his expanded role with the Nine network (i.e. web columns etc)

He deactivated it several weeks ago now. Not the first time he's done it, but this time I believe it's due to his expanded role with the Nine network (i.e. web columns etc)

It is no excuse. It was an act of cowardice by a parochial man who is totally ignorant and uncaring of the rugby league world outside Australia. You can bet he knows nothing and cares nothing about the fantastic home debut of the Toronto Wolfpack. Contrast him with the ace game caller and committed internationalist Andrew Voss.

kbw

Bench
I followed him a couple of accounts ago, and I must say it actually gave more of an insight into him as a person. Not the media idiot that we are used to

roofromoz

First Grade
It is no excuse. It was an act of cowardice by a parochial man who is totally ignorant and uncaring of the rugby league world outside Australia. You can bet he knows nothing and cares nothing about the fantastic home debut of the Toronto Wolfpack. Contrast him with the ace game caller and committed internationalist Andrew Voss.

His (Gus') head "doesn't go there".

POPEYE

Coach
Do you know what the Toronto Wolfpack is paying . . . Tara might fancy an extended holiday

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Post of the year.