What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gus

carinashark

First Grade
That bit he says about Shark Park being a graveyard for teams. “They are never seen again”. He did last year as well and it’s like a Jona saying, like pointing the bone at us. We lose. We lost most of our games last year so why would he say that? Is it a signal, put your money on the Dragons. And I hate him for it ,but I love what he is doing for the Panthers. Keep it up fat boy.

Card Shark

Immortal
Gus has people fooled, what is he doing so great for Penrith?

He doesn’t know as much as he makes out, he would have no idea of our recent record @ shark park.

All he cares about is spinning bullshit to pretend to know everything when the truth is, he doesn’t!!

carcharias

Immortal
He’s a dragons fan
He hates us
That’s the reason
Always has been.
f**k him... he sucks at whTever he is attempting to do at penrith

bluefox68

Staff member
Gus has people fooled, what is he doing so great for Penrith?

He doesn’t know as much as he makes out, he would have no idea of our recent record @ shark park.

All he cares about is spinning bullshit to pretend to know everything when the truth is, he doesn’t!!
I think carinashark was being sarcastic...!

Surely

Post Whore
i was hoping it was about how he took beattie to a cronulla cafe for lunch, and ate him

Blues Riff

Bench
Piss poor thread.
Impotent attack.
No real structure.
Posters appear lethargic and disinterested.

M2D2

Bench
hqdefault.jpg

carinashark

First Grade
Ur on to me Bluefox. I loathe Gus, and yes he is on his way to stuffing up the Panthers. Next he will be leaving them ‘having put in place a winning culture’ to spend more time with his family..Then there is Beattie, a walking failure,it will be great to watch the game going QLD centric (sarcasm) and Gus sticking up for the ‘Game’ then taking his place. It’s all in the the great scheme. All we can do is build the team that rarely looses and QLD hate. I mean just think of us playing in Brisbane with pretty much the whole crowd hating us ,year after year . And Gal coaching. NRL heaven for me.

I watched that 100% League show yesterday and Gus and Gal make that show. They even seem to get on well considering the spew from Gus about Gal in the past.
Gus was also very positive about the Sharks. He said something along the lines of, if you were a coach looking to coach a team that could win the premiership there are only a few that can, and the Sharks are one of them.
Side note: I actually quite like that show. I haven't watched the Footy show in years but this show is very watchable.

Card Shark

Immortal
I watched that 100% League show yesterday and Gus and Gal make that show. They even seem to get on well considering the spew from Gus about Gal in the past.
Gus was also very positive about the Sharks. He said something along the lines of, if you were a coach looking to coach a team that could win the premiership there are only a few that can, and the Sharks are one of them.
Side note: I actually quite like that show. I haven't watched the Footy show in years but this show is very watchable.

What day / time is it?