What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAL R15 :: Sat :: Central Coast 2 Sydney FC 1 @ Bluetongue

HAL R15 result :: Mariners vs Sydney

• Sydney FC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Saintsman

Juniors
Sydney will no doubt have a whinge about the penalty that should have been given but in reality all that will just disguise what a lifeless display they dished out.
Take away the few minutes they got the penalty and should of got a second one but the rest of the game they were pathetic.
Things can change quickly in football but Kosmina has one huge job to turn that rabbles season around.
Looked as though the Mariners were going to throw away the points and quite frankly thats what it would of been the Coast throwing them away not Sydney winning it.
A much needed win.

No we wont have a whinge. Every sydney fan I know are just pissed off at Fyfe for another crap challenge. Our back 4 really sucks, and having such a bad coach doesn't help.

I'm going to my first ever soccer game next sunday when Sydney take on Perth, and when I first told mum thats the game I want to go to for a chrissy present, I was expecting us to win. Now I'm not so sure.

Saintsman

Juniors
Oh, just saw Vossys post. I guess not every sydney fan thinks it was a penalty :eek:

Mate, he stuck his foot out then just turned his back and clipped his foot. It was a penalty.

Timmah- on the tv I could mainly hear Sydney tbh.

Vossy

Bench
i came to the conclusion sydney were sh!t a few weeks ago..no debate there

it would be nice if someone actually showed a replay of the none penalty..seems to me that everyone is refusing to show the incident..i wonder why...

all the mariners fans had was MAAAAAAAAAARINERS...MARINERS..open my ears to hear nothing from the mariners fans..it was all the cove in fine voice..and those stupid drum things..bloody hell they were annoying...

any chance popovic can come out of retirement...busch is just a genius and fyfe well he has his moments both good and bad..

BOLTON..wtf was up with his kicking, get bosnich in goal

shut the f**k up vossy you tool

ah the common response from a man with sand in his vagina..you must of been one of those merkins after the game

Saintsman

Juniors
Bolton played great. He made some really amateurish mistakes but he also made some legendary saves. It can't be easy goalkeeping behind that sh*t we claim to be a back 4 so credit to Bolton.

fish eel

Immortal
You always play the first violation. Your player was offside - only just - but offside nonetheless.

LOL.

Do you realise if he has a defender behind him, he is onside?

But hey, thats the way the cookie crumbles.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
i came to the conclusion sydney were sh!t a few weeks ago..no debate there

it would be nice if someone actually showed a replay of the none penalty..seems to me that everyone is refusing to show the incident..i wonder why...

all the mariners fans had was MAAAAAAAAAARINERS...MARINERS..open my ears to hear nothing from the mariners fans..it was all the cove in fine voice..and those stupid drum things..bloody hell they were annoying...

any chance popovic can come out of retirement...busch is just a genius and fyfe well he has his moments both good and bad..

BOLTON..wtf was up with his kicking, get bosnich in goal
I couldn't hear the Cove at all down the other end... doesn't mean they weren't making noise but your position probably meant the inverse - you couldn't hear the Marinators.
LOL.

Do you realise if he has a defender behind him, he is onside?

But hey, thats the way the cookie crumbles.
Watching the replay it was touch-and-go. Hardly clear cut.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
What was the deal with the Cove throwing sh*t at FT?

Absolute imbeciles.

Althought it could be worse, had it been the Squadron the groundsmen would still be picking out needles.

Latest posts