What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAL R16 :: Sun :: Sydney FC 1 Perth 4 @ SFS

Round 16 Result :: SFC/PER

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vossy

Bench
hey dumb farkers..the ball has to go in the other teams net NOT YOUR OWN...:fist:

aloisi, since when were you a marquee player? piss him off and bring yorke back

How many seasons is Aloisi signed up for @ $1mil per season?

Money well spent so far...

MV have put in some shockers recently...this one takes the cake though. Middleby's header was never going anywhere other than the back of the net...the wong net.

lol @ people putting more time into hating the FC than supporting their own team

and you drip drips should go ahead a click the numbers in the poll ... visionary

Vossy

Bench
would you not be hating them at the current rate, rubbish..some players need a good kick up the backside..

Jobdog

Live Update Team
:lol: Sydney :lol:

Whilst we suck this year and more than likely will end up with the spoon, Sydney might challenge us for it yet :crazy:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
lol @ people putting more time into hating the FC than supporting their own team

and you drip drips should go ahead a click the numbers in the poll ... visionary
:lol: At you accusing of other of spending too much time hating other teams - you've had Souths-based sigs plenty of times before champion, is that not the pot calling the kettle red, white and blue?

:lol: At you accusing of other of spending too much time hating other teams - you've had Souths-based sigs plenty of times before champion, is that not the pot calling the kettle red, white and blue?

there's a genuine rivarly there ya dickhead

sydney don't give two sh*ts about the mariners and yet the mariners care so much about us ...

on this occasion the pot hasn't got the small change required to call the kettle from a pay phone

nice try girl pants

Timmah

Staff member
If you don't give two sh*ts about the Mariners why spend so much time baiting their fans on here?

As for the pot not having the small change... do you really want to brag about being that big rich team when the $$ are landing straight in Aloi$i's pocket? :lol:

If you don't give two sh*ts about the Mariners why spend so much time baiting their fans on here?

responding to your attempts at a rivalry isn't baiting ... learn the difference between the two

"daniel san ... learn kara-tay so no have to use kara-tay"

As for the pot not having the small change... do you really want to brag about being that big rich team when the $$ are landing straight in Aloi$i's pocket? :lol:

what? that makes absolutely no sense AND BEST BELIEVE i was sh*tting on john aloisi back in the 05 ... in the 07 you and your mariners fans were giving virtual blow jobs to him and now you are giving him sh*t for leaving you guys for us ...

atleast i hated aloisi before he came to sydney ... publicly criticised his move here and have not let up on my opinion

Timmah

Staff member
what? that makes absolutely no sense AND BEST BELIEVE i was sh*tting on john aloisi back in the 05 ... in the 07 you and your mariners fans were giving virtual blow jobs to him and now you are giving him sh*t for leaving you guys for us ...

atleast i hated aloisi before he came to sydney ... publicly criticised his move here and have not let up on my opinion

I'm not arguing whether or not you like Aloisi, nor am I arguing when you started or stopping doing so. You made reference to the "pot not having the small change to find a payphone to call the kettle" - to me that looks like a shot at the fact you perceive us as the 'little brother' with a smaller bank balance. My giggle at that - a large chunk of your money is being wasted on him - something I thought given your stance, you'd agree with.

"pot not having the small change to find a payphone to call the kettle"

umm ... i made the reference as in the pot couldn't call the kettle at all making what you say false ... you know, pot ... calling ... kettle ... pay phone ... the pot can't call the kettle at all because he has no money

nothing to do with money and our respective clubs

the second part was a rant because i had absolutely no idea what you meant and just needed to let the world know i hated aloisi pre sydney and still hate him and always will hate him