What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hannant chases pay-rise

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
He's been involved in a couple of gossip-based stories about cheating and wives from memory...?

beave

Coach
oh that $hit, whilst I don't doubt it it could have happened, if the rumours are true that I heard who's missus it was, he is still here, I doubt a player would stick around under those circumstances if true. Anyways, off topic, shouldn't you be at ANZ mate???

Bulldog Force

Referee
but yet you have Ennis Tim???
Ennis is a family man. He has a wife and baby. He's not the type to cause chaos off the field and bring the club into disrepute. He gets under the opponents skin on the field and annoys them. If you think about it, it's more of a strategy than anything else. Nuts to this. I'm getting ready to enjoy the game. May the best team win. It's absolutely freezing here at ANZ.

jc155776

Coach
oh that $hit, whilst I don't doubt it it could have happened, if the rumours are true that I heard who's missus it was, he is still here, I doubt a player would stick around under those circumstances if true. Anyways, off topic, shouldn't you be at ANZ mate???

Hahahahahaha

The rumours are true.

They married afterwards as well. Hahahahahahaha.

beave

Coach
I seem to remember you got your post deleted last time you started spreading $hit JC.........................

the guy is the best player in the comp.

dunno why you wouldnt want him just because he's more nelson than ned flanders.

and the dogs can do good maths. they have in the past. im sure he can fit in there with a couple of dudes leaving.

its a genius plan.

well. unless your NQF

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I actually live in Gosford so to make it in an hour was a miracle for me. Normally go down Pennant Hills > Marsden > Stewart > Kissing Pt > Silverwater Rds to get to ANZ these days, much quicker.

Bulldog Force

Referee
I actually live in Gosford so to make it in an hour was a miracle for me. Normally go down Pennant Hills > Marsden > Stewart > Kissing Pt > Silverwater Rds to get to ANZ these days, much quicker.
:-k Hmmm I've never taken that way before. I do go past Pennant Hills though. Might try that way next time.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
I think Hannant is the best prop in Rugby League at the moment. His asking price is not that outrageous. What are Steve Price and Petero on at present?

Latest posts