What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

happy birthday lol

Foz

Bench
I thought you were going to say happy birthday to a guy who shares the same birthday.
Then again Elvis was a bit less famous than Stevo.

shadowboxer

First Grade
i hope he has a better season than last year. He was awful, granted he was injured but he and beattie were both weak as.

Genius Freak

Juniors
Hopefully with Galloway and Nutley pushing for their spots both Stevo and Beats will have grerat seasons.

Yeah for all my shots at Stevo last year I'll be really getting behind the big fella, I'm impressed by his loyalty and service to our club, some of his comments around the Anderson-debacle were exactly the right things to say, especially the bit about no employee expecting to choose his boss...he should give Phil Bailey some tips.

Happy birthday Stevo and have a great 2004!

sharknows

Bench
There's an echo here - seriously though Stevo has proven to be a great clubman and apart from that a pretty good human being. I look forward to an injury free run and a return to form for the big fella. Although he has copped some criticism from the like of Mark Geyer there are not many front rowers who get on top of him.

fatshark

Bench
I reckon he is a top player, always a handful. Saw him down the Nulla mall the other day stuffing his face and food shopping. Oh well at least he is walking freely again!

cheese

Bench
youngquest is an absolute disgrace...

I saw god in the form of glen mcrath at nulla nulla yesterday too...... far too many pretzels hang at that joint though.......

Shark

Bench
And just think...It seems like only yesterday that our beloved BP :evil: was handing over a cheque to Youngquest's junior club, for raising another locally bred Sharkies 1st Grade Star... :lol: