What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Birthday Parki

Misanthrope

Staff member
Have a good one, mate. Get plenty drunk, hook up and regret it, and start afresh the next day. ;-)

Parki

Bench
2 threads? for me? I bet this has never ever been done in the history of the world..... woohooooooooo!!!!! Thanks guys heehehehe

RABK

Referee
#-o

See how popular you are.... :lol:

I'm sure a mod will merge the threads. :)

Parki

Bench
thanks guys, be sure to post in the other happy birthday parki thread as well! I am so special i get 2 of them, yay

RABK

Referee
the_knights_rule said:
Jamie! too slow i already have a thread :arrow:

To slow i've already seen my mistake.

Now leave my Parki B'day thread :arrow:

Stranger

Coach
Your just the greatest Parki... if only we all could be like you.... school would be a shooting gallery :)

Parki

Bench
because alcohol is the devil thats why, its poisoned me for the last week and i only just got better today, dont really want to go back to that place, at least for a couple of days

Parki

Bench
I told you I NEVER DID THAT damn it... just because i thought about it a million times.... mmmm...... if you were like me, you would have two threads, and you would throw beannies, and the world would be a happy place filled with rainbows and lollipops and unbridled rage, but you cant, you arent, so there.... and guess what? Youd better be nice to me or ill freaken revoke your cake priviliges on saturday

Parki

Bench
the stores are closed and i dont drink beer... beer is for plebs, and i am beyond that, i will have a bourbon and coke thankyou