What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harrigan is an embarassment to the game

K

Kiwi

Something that was one the radio. Bill Harrigan was interviewed and said that after the Buettner sin bin, the first one, he heard Eels players saying stuff along the lines of "Stuff him, keep doing it.". The Eels have themselves to blame.

El Duque

Bench
Kiwi,there was more to the interview than just one line.

I've read your rubbish at worl so I can't take anything you say seriously.

imported_justme

Juniors
Something that was one the radio. Bill Harrigan was interviewed and said that after the Buettner sin bin, the first one, he heard Eels players saying stuff along the lines of "Stuff him, keep doing it.". The Eels have themselves to blame.
That's not correct at all. What he said was he heard someone say it but didn't know who it was. When Fulton asked how he knew it wasn't a Knights player talking to an Eels player he didn't respond. Just a little different I think but hey, why let facts get in the way of your point
emsad.gif

El Duque

Bench
Now Kiwi don't use the excuse you didn't hear the interview yourself as you should've said that to start with instead of coming in like a know it all.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Dog: "Willow mate, you're complaining about his bad performance, but I don't think that last post was called for."
In what way? Did it offend someone? If it offended Bill Harrigan then my work is done on this planet... that bastard has been offending me for over a decade.

I have to plead ignorance and say that i didn't really see the match last night, apart from brief glances at the big tv in between 'beverages' :D

Did Harrigan have 3 guys off at the same time? Or did he just get really pissed off at the Eels? I remember a couple of weeks ago, he got pissed off at cayless during the game after he said something. Could've been payback

Moffo

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Moffo, at one point the Eels were reduced to 10 men in what can be only described as overkill on the refs behalf.

Knights were not able to score against 11 men. Believe it or not, Parra were still in front with 11 men and looking like they would go on with it. Newcastle finally scored when it was 10 against 14. It cost the Eels the match.

V

Vertigo

Sorry for the deletion. I had my facts wrong.
Please carry on.....
Vertigo.

imported_justme

Juniors
Well this actually gets worse. According to Hadley and Frilingos it seems Harrigan has now gone on 7's Sportswatch program and claimed that he has had unofficial offers to switch over to Union and is cnsidering his position. If this turns out to be true the guy has really cracked.
emsad.gif

imported_bronco

Juniors
lol, please tell me thats a gee up justme. If its not then Harrigan really has lost all of whatever brain matter he had left. Hes certainly pumped alot of air into his big head if he thinks hes such a superstar to be able to switch codes. Bloody union can have him, he'll fit right in there because the refereeing is pedantic and half of the time its acceptable for the referee to determine the result.

imported_justme

Juniors
I don't believe for one minute the guy was actually offered anything at all, who would want him and as he doesn't even know the game what benifit would he be. As for the ARU i'm sure they would prefer he stayed precisely where he is.

The pointthough is that the guy said it and has such a delusional opinion of himself that he actually believedit would be taken seriously and people would fear his defection.Obviously it explains in some way his behaviour last night, he just doesn't feel he is getting the attention he deserves. He really does have severe problems and as Fulton suggested should be stood down for a month and given intensive counselling.

imported_justme

Juniors
lol, please tell me thats a gee up justme.
Well if it's a gee up then it's not mine. Hadley fielded a call from some caller who alerted him to it then later read out an emailfrom Channell 7 and put it over as factual. I didn't see the show myself but Hadley and his crewtreated it as fact.

imported_bronco

Juniors
Well I hope its fact because hes one defection to union that'll actually benefit league. The NRL should give him a month off to make his way through the union rule book.

O

ozbash

yes, i hope billy goes to union , he might even get a few games in sth africa..:p

st ted

Juniors
I got home and turned on the box just in time to see Harrigan having a chuckle(didn't get the topic),but Bruce in his summing up mentioned that Harrigan had had a chat unofficially with a union over a coffee.Bill had apparently mentioned it.
Now Billy boy don't be sook.
Stay in league,shit look at the fun you can have.
Billy I know you haven't lost the plot,c'mon mate you still have it.
I want you to ref more games in the same fair and square manner you did last night.
C'mon Bill,please stay,please.
Bill here are some teams for you to ref
Broncos
Storm
Scum (Cronulla)
Bill,please stay,your job is not finished.
Bill,I'll start a petition,then will find out how much you are wanted.
Bill it is not fair for you to give the union boys all the fun,so you had better stay with us.

Latest posts