What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harrogan punted By Channel 9,Daley returns to Fox

dontmakemeangry

Juniors
Get rid of Vautin and Johns and then i don't give a f**k who they put in there but PLEASE Gary Burns.................Get the f**kers talking RUGBY LEAGUE!!!!!

gottabegood

Juniors
I tend to disagree with most of you, and think the show should be more of a variety show based around Rugby League.

We already have the Sunday Footy show and The Roast and others on FOX.

We should be be proud that Rugby League can carry a show like this, which historically has rated well. The show should be focusing on getting the casual supporters and general public, which the hardcore can enjoy as well.
The segments that they do already can be quite good, like talking to the wives, their house, etc mixed with footy content.

Unfortunately most of the people involved are complete idiots and rarely pull anything off. I assume that they write there own stuff for skits or whatever, I mean how much would it cost to get a professional writer or two to assist.

Case in point is the interviews of the public on the street, potentially great TV, but is handled so outstandingly poorly I just can't believe it makes it on show. How many times do we need to see someone asked a question to have no idea what his talking about......jeez nice msg your sending there lads. Do these simpletons even take 5 minutes out prepare questions....

They should also finish with a proper review of the games to come as it's the only show that's on before the games. Currently they basically embarrass us with terrible if any previews, denigrating the games ahead missing a great opportunity to build up the games.

Harragon though brain dead, would have some appeal with the ladies, so they might have to look at someone to fill the void there.

MsStorm

Bench
I tend to disagree with most of you, and think the show should be more of a variety show based around Rugby League.

We already have the Sunday Footy show and The Roast and others on FOX.

We should be be proud that Rugby League can carry a show like this, which historically has rated well. The show should be focusing on getting the casual supporters and general public, which the hardcore can enjoy as well.
The segments that they do already can be quite good, like talking to the wives, their house, etc mixed with footy content.

Unfortunately most of the people involved are complete idiots and rarely pull anything off. I assume that they write there own stuff for skits or whatever, I mean how much would it cost to get a professional writer or two to assist.

Case in point is the interviews of the public on the street, potentially great TV, but is handled so outstandingly poorly I just can't believe it makes it on show. How many times do we need to see someone asked a question to have no idea what his talking about......jeez nice msg your sending there lads. Do these simpletons even take 5 minutes out prepare questions....

They should also finish with a proper review of the games to come as it's the only show that's on before the games. Currently they basically embarrass us with terrible if any previews, denigrating the games ahead missing a great opportunity to build up the games.

Harragon though brain dead, would have some appeal with the ladies, so they might have to look at someone to fill the void there.

Fantastic post! Congrats.

robbo is just plain annoying. Just what every show needs, an arrogant dwarf. Someone should kick the little turd's arse.

Chief isn't going to be a loss.

Dunno what they'll do but I'll do what I do every year, watch the first show in anticipation/hope, then flick it for the rest of the year.

innsaneink

Referee
Just watch the first 20/30 mins ffs....when they stop talking footy and start talking crap, switch over.