What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harrogan punted By Channel 9,Daley returns to Fox

alexc

You think some I.T nerd graduate screening news.com.au comments for swear words really cares about some agenda?

El Diablo

Post Whore
You think some I.T nerd graduate screening news.com.au comments for swear words really cares about some agenda?

absolutley

why else is it that they have not put up comments ny NRL supporters about the article and instead allowed AFL dickheads to post whatever they like?

and what they post isn't even related to the article

mozza91

Coach
Johns is employed by the Storm, so what the heck, at least we are getting some publicity on the show, which by the way, the show should be concentrating on all nrl teams.
Yeah they should but they certainly don't focus on the Knights more then any team all stories are related to the 3 QLD teams

mozza91

Coach
Seriously Chief talks them up at the start for 30 seconds and 30 seconds when they do their tips that is what they limit him to.
Yet they spend 20 minutes of each Melbourne or Australia game talking about how f**king great Billy Slater is and nothing is said

ucantseeme

Juniors
What the Footy SHow needs is a hot chick with big boobs. She doesnt have to speak, just get lots of screen time.

Moffo

Referee
matt dunning the roving reporter as well and i think you might be on to something

butchmcdick

Immortal
matt dunning the roving reporter as well and i think you might be on to something

He could be the restruant critic.

Each week he could go to a different buffet at a leagues club and give it a rating. The punters love to see big fat men chowing down at an all you can eat buffet.

Yosh

Coach
I might be a little crazy but I acutally enjoy The Raging Bull's (G Tallis) stuff on fox... I think he'd be a welcome addition to channel 9 team... Have I finally gone crazy?

Hanscholo

Bench
is there an online source for this?
its the first ive herd of it

awesome news if true, daley and smith are a great combo on fox and daley is dumbed down by the idiots on nine... cheif is nothing short of a joke who has disgraced his on field reputation of being one of the best front rowers of his era, but off field stupidity, very few will remember his for the player he was

Thats his fault?

Latest posts