What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hartley's accused of topping up player payments outside the salary cap. OT.

Card Shark

Immortal
Premiers should always come under salary cap scrutiny.

We have assembled an awesome squad for relatively the same $ as the likes of the Tigers & Knights.

Jack Gibson was right.

Winning starts at the front office.

How have Newcastle and the West Tigers been run of late?

They are starting to worry me. Even though they have been penalised they should have been penalised at leasst 100% more. They are a dangerous rubbish team

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
DCE is a royal sook. Can't stand the merkin.
Penrith were brilliant tonight, deserved winners. Should have been more really, they had two tries taken off them. The game wasn't reflected in the scoreline at all. Kudos to the Pennies and f**k Manly

shaggs

Coach
DCE is a royal sook. Can't stand the merkin.
Penrith were brilliant tonight, deserved winners. Should have been more really, they had two tries taken off them. The game wasn't reflected in the scoreline at all. Kudos to the Pennies and f**k Manly
He is a weird looking merkin and sometimes I judge his words on how strange his appearance is, but I thought he was well spoken and polite.

Manly will keep struggling whilst they have Shaun lane and brad Parker playing first grade. Terrible.
Matt wright was dead weight tonight too. Best winger they have.
Couple more injuries and they are done

He is a weird looking merkin and sometimes I judge his words on how strange his appearance is, but I thought he was well spoken and polite.

Manly will keep struggling whilst they have Shaun lane and brad Parker playing first grade. Terrible.
Matt wright was dead weight tonight too. Best winger they have.
Couple more injuries and they are done

Funny how players have their best games against previous clubs. Wright looked like a world class winger playing against us a couple of weeks ago.

Tonight he looked barely NSW Cup standard.

I thought Lane was their most dangerous actually, after DCE.
The thing we have in our favour, when we play them in the finals is a mssive plsu for us. Blake Green.

shaggs

Coach
I thought Lane was their most dangerous actually, after DCE.
The thing we have in our favour, when we play them in the finals is a mssive plsu for us. Blake Green.
Do you think he still hasn't improved mentally since that semi he played for us where he cost us the game I. The first few minutes? 2008? The birdie year

eddiesmith

Juniors
In fairness to Manly, one of those tries to Penrith was the biggest crock of shit I have ever seen, you could have taken it off Penrith for multiple reasons yet the video ref gives it!

If the NRL suddenly hate Manly, more than happy to play them in finals!!! But they will be back in the good books by then...

shaggs

Coach
DCE is a manipulative nut job who almost certainly has a narcissitic personality disorder. All this nice as pie crap is a front.
Do you reckon that fits into narcissism??
Everything he says sounds practiced and way too structured.
Angling for a gig with fox post career