What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has anyone ever seen..............

rastus

Juniors
Chris walker make an effective tackle, the guy is a deadset turnstyle without arms. Another thing, does that pea-heart EVER take a hit-up. Seems to me he's a gutless, heartless nancy boy.

NPK

Bench
To be honest, I've never seen him make a dominant one-on-one tackle. He just grabs up high - never does what every footballer is taught, go low (hip to thigh level) and take out the legs.

skeepe

Immortal
See him slap Tonga in the face. Gee, what a man you are Walker. Seriously though, was he actually out there? I mean I thought I saw him a couple of times as the Bulldogs made a break, but he was out of picture so quick I couldn't tell.

EWS

Juniors
chris walker make an effective tackle? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

t-ba

Post Whore
Tonga sh*t on both Walker and Hodges tonight :clap: .

Smith's player retention policy strikes again! :lol: :lol:

TRANSLATION

Juniors
MrCharisma said:
Walker is a turnstile in defence.... he should just move to the side and let players though

Fair Point.

Finch 6 Missed Tackles.

Walker 6 Missed Tackles.

Hodges 6 missed tackles.

Shit,l I thins the Bulldogs would have been better served had Hodges stayed on the Field. Giving away penalties and using his turnstile defence to great impact.

On Walker. His heart is obviously in it, if they are up by 20, he can not handle being behind and playss accordingly.

All i know is, is that they were brought back down to where they belong. On the same planet.

magpiemax

Juniors
I seen him make a dominant tackle when he was playing for the Bronco's a few years back now.
But I think it had something to do with the opposing player lying on the floor unconscious and swallowing his tongue! ;-)

melon....

Coach
Stgillaman said:
MrCharisma said:
Walker is a turnstile in defence.... he should just move to the side and let players though

Fair Point.

Finch 6 Missed Tackles.

Walker 6 Missed Tackles.

Hodges 6 missed tackles.

sh*t,l I thins the Bulldogs would have been better served had Hodges stayed on the Field. Giving away penalties and using his turnstile defence to great impact.

On Walker. His heart is obviously in it, if they are up by 20, he can not handle being behind and playss accordingly.

All i know is, is that they were brought back down to where they belong. On the same planet.
What are you talking about you frightened little blouse? We were outclassed tonight, but brought down!!!?? We still lead the comp dufus.

TRANSLATION

Juniors
magpiemax said:
I seen him make a dominant tackle when he was playing for the Bronco's a few years back now.
But I think it had something to do with the opposing player lying on the floor unconscious and swallowing his tongue! ;-)

:clap: :clap:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: