What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hasler

Rabbits20

Immortal
Sorry lads, just me mucking around.

I borrowed some lines from Toovey's sacking from the telegraph a few years ago, thought about a novelty replacement and then a little wink to Robbie by implying Jason Taylor would be struggling next year.

I was thinking about a comment from Hasler, but he is way too cool for school.

People who know him, speak highly of him and someone once told me he has about three uni degrees or something.
Wait so you were fooling us.

So Hasler isn't sacked??

What's going on Dave???

TheFrog

Coach
I don't think they'll sack him. The problem is not him. It's personnel. A big tough pack can only take you so far, you need a bit of flair and second phase. When your most dangerous ball player is Kasiano and he only plays half a game, you've got problems. Letting Ennis leave was a big mistake.

They did make the finals, after all, but slumped at the back end of the season. Everything was hunky dory three weeks out from the finals. Of the four defeats at the end, only one was against a side below them on the table. You don't sack the most successful coach in the sport over four games.

Last edited:

Bigcoq

Juniors
Hasler has too mush class for $ouff$.. Madge would be a far better coach if he had a few teeth missing..