What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Havili

Old Timer

Coach
Not great news when you are playing for a contract.
So if Mc Inness gets injured then what?
Marketo back into the picture most likely as they will not move Mc Crone I suspect.
Hope they are developing a suitable strategy and not just ignoring the possibility.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Not great news when you are playing for a contract.
So if Mc Inness gets injured then what?
Marketo back into the picture most likely as they will not move Mc Crone I suspect.
Hope they are developing a suitable strategy and not just ignoring the possibility.

OT
I hope they let Robson have a run with Illawarra to see how he goes against the big boys.

getsmarty

Immortal
Havili facing four months out
Thu 25th May, 10:00AM
A A

1495672148423.jpg;pvbb0e265b04ceebe6

St George Illawarra hooker Siliva Havili ruptured his pectoral in Illawarra's Intrust Super Premiership win over Newtown last Saturday afternoon.

It was confirmed earlier in the week following an MRI scan that Havili will be out for the next four months.

Havili has surgery on Tuesday to reattach the pectoral, and will rely on the Dragons and Illawarra making a run deep into the finals to play again this season.

http://www.dragons.com.au/news/2017/05/25/havili_facing_four_m.html

possm

Coach
Havili has failed as a first grade hooker,Robson is much better,or use mc crone next year
Robson is the chosen one and will be a real winner for us in a year or two.

Havili did not fail, in my view he is a very good hooker/backrow forward. He has not been given the chance to prove himself and McInnes IS an 80min hooker so no need for a hooker rotation. With McCrone at halfback and Mann on the bench, any injury to McInnes is covered.

I'm sure Havili will make way for Robson in reserve grade next season.