What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hayne blows up on soical media!

strider

Post Whore
Where there's smoke there is fire. Hayne might not have thrown a tanty at Ricky Stuart, but why do rumours of falling out with coaches keep following certain players and not others?

are you suggesting Hindy and Burty weren't the cancers after all? :shock: :crazy:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Translation: Pou has no idea either but just loves to stir everyone up.

#merkin

If I had no idea I would have said 'possibly' rather than probably.

We live in a world where we can't be certain of anything. That doesn't mean we have no idea.

Gronk

Staff member
If I had no idea I would have said 'possibly' rather than probably.

We live in a world where we can't be certain of anything.
Sorry but I don't think you and I live in the same world Pou.
That doesn't mean we have no idea.

It depends if it is informed opinion or a wild guess. I suggest that the later applies to you.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Sorry but I don't think you and I live in the same world Pou.

It depends if it is informed opinion or a wild guess. I suggest that the later applies to you.

All my opinions are informed.

Regarding Hindy and Burt's lack of success over more than a decade, if something is too big to be coincidence then it's probably not a coincidence.

Gronk

Staff member

pton65l.jpg

byrner

Juniors

Regarding Hindy and Burt's lack of success over more than a decade, if something is too big to be coincidence then it's probably not a coincidence.

Two GFs? As a parra fan born in Nov 86, making a gf is sucess to me.

Meth

Staff member
He then mentioned how Hayne gave it to him on Twitter - and said that he doesn't mind that people are giving it to him on there - but please spell & use Grammar correctly.

I like good spelling and grammar as much as the next guy- but what a piss-weak defense.