What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne enjoying the gc

Remember when Hayne was on the footy show and they had him rap a couple bars from Eminem's Lose Yourself?...He's obviously been practicing all the lyrics since then.

"Tear this motherf*cking roof off like two dogs caged. I was playing in the beginning, the mood all changed. I've been chewed up and spit out and booed off stage"

Meth

Staff member
ok I actually just watched the videos. Seriously, nothing in them.

jc155776

Coach
Oops.

Lies already being found out.

Bloomfields lawyer releasing statement refuting what Hayne said. Says money was Haynes, but nothing sinister about it. Also said Bloomfield and Hayne both no each other and are mates. Bloomfield is not the kind to lay down and be disowned the way Hayne is trying too.

Also to the people wanting to play it down like his sponsors saying 'how is he meant to know he is a bikie'. Maybe the 1% tattoo on his neck is a f**king give away.

This should not be swept away whilst the game is being investigated for organised crime involvement in match fixing. Not a f**king coincidence that after hanging out with. Okies Norman and segy have a sex tape shopped around. No doubt blackmailed first. This is the kind of shit bikies do. Get something over you and make you do shit you wouldn't otherwise do. Investigate it if only to clear Hayne and get rid of the smell.

jc155776

Coach
And just for the record, no I do t think Hayne should be fined, suspended or whatever for the video. However what is the NRL doing in relation to these issues? Reality is organised crime loo,s for ways to infiltrate sports to make money, it happens all over the world. Game must protect themselves.

Hayne releasing public statements full of apparent mis truths however raises some integrity questions though.

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
Hayne is an absolute drop kick for signing with Titans. Should at least be in Sydney so he can be with Mannah, Paulo and the rest of his Hillsong buddies. Would be better for league if he was capping on Sundays instead of hanging with Gold Coast bikie low lifes.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Parra are just starting to come right, God's plan is to not stuff that up by disrupting them with Lord Hayne's travelling shitstorm circus.

themacemaceman

Juniors
Just wondering how these rules in regards to who players keep company with actually works.
Is the Australian coach allowed to see his brother?
Are Russell Packers team mates allowed to talk to him?
I'm sure there's plenty of other examples.
Where do they draw the line.
Maybe if the media didn't report all this tripe it wouldn't be an issue.

Surely

Post Whore
As far as I am concerned unless the player has committed a criminal offence that carries a minimum 12 month jail term I couldn't give a shit.

That's the rule that applies to politicians, if its good enough for them then its good enough for the rest of society.

Last edited:

coolumsharkie

Referee

Oops.

Lies already being found out.

Bloomfields lawyer releasing statement refuting what Hayne said. Says money was Haynes, but nothing sinister about it. Also said Bloomfield and Hayne both no each other and are mates. Bloomfield is not the kind to lay down and be disowned the way Hayne is trying too.

Also to the people wanting to play it down like his sponsors saying 'how is he meant to know he is a bikie'. Maybe the 1% tattoo on his neck is a f**king give away.

This should not be swept away whilst the game is being investigated for organised crime involvement in match fixing. Not a f**king coincidence that after hanging out with. Okies Norman and segy have a sex tape shopped around. No doubt blackmailed first. This is the kind of shit bikies do. Get something over you and make you do shit you wouldn't otherwise do. Investigate it if only to clear Hayne and get rid of the smell.