What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed 5yrs~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal

Johnny88

Juniors
Not what you want to hear if your a titans fan. Can't see him staying there after 2017 Or 18 season. Hayne is out of all stars game injured knee from 9's

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Very silly boy, he needs to learn when to shut up and when to answer questions, that is very unfair on the Tits fans and I'd say he has done himself more harm than good in that interview.

He's just a man whore.

phantom eel

First Grade
I thought he was signed for 2018, didn't know 2018 was an option in his favour.
It wouldn't matter... Hayne things it's hus right to walk out on contracts early, just like he did with us and the 49ers.

If I was his baby mummy I'd be getting the lawyers to secure the child's future, before he (does a Semi and) walks out early on that too!

Chipmunk

Coach
It wouldn't matter... Hayne things it's hus right to walk out on contracts early, just like he did with us and the 49ers.

If I was his baby mummy I'd be getting the lawyers to secure the child's future, before he (does a Semi and) walks out early on that too!

How and why would lawyers be getting involved in the child's future? There's been no indication that The Plane wouldn't be taking them with him if he left the country. Just as I'm sure Barba will be taking the kids to France too.

Gronk

Staff member
Hayne is relying on his 2014 form when boasting about his international value.

2014 form Jarryd. Time to put up or shut up.

phantom eel

First Grade
@Chipmunk. It was just a reference to Mr Loyalty's habit of leaving contracts early... linking this to his (inferred) cohabiting and parental "contracts".

I couldn't say pre-nup, because Mr Hillsong hasn't followed through on the marriage front yet, and they'd only known each other for a matter of weeks when the pregancy occurred.

strider

Post Whore
@Chipmunk. It was just a reference to Mr Loyalty's habit of leaving contracts early... linking this to his (inferred) cohabiting and parental "contracts".

I couldn't say pre-nup, because Mr Hillsong hasn't followed through on the marriage front yet, and they'd only known each other for a matter of weeks when the pregancy occurred.
TBH you are being an ass suggesting he might desert his child

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Hayne deserves the shit that's put on him. He is a money hungry hypocritical contradiction that uses cheesy phrases to push his fading brand.
With the amount of cheesy phrases he has come up with lately, he might be announcing a signing with Bega.

Latest posts