What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed 5yrs~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal

Kornstar

Coach
I got to talking with Neil Henry last Saturday at the races.... Anyone want to take a guess what his opinions about our Jarryd might have been??

The fact that 2 clubs were happy to see the back of him probably suggests that maybe both parties probably weren't very good up there.

T-Boon

Coach
The fact that 2 clubs were happy to see the back of him probably suggests that maybe both parties probably weren't very good up there.

Exactly, Neil Henry is an f-wit. Ashley Taylor only resigned up there after Henry was punted.

Incorrect

Coach
You're all kind of in the ball park... Especially Gary... .

But he was actually pretty measured in his critique. Basically said he told the Tits mgmt they were nuts paying him what they did and it f**ked their cap... Plus all the usual sorts of things you hear about Hayne, shit trainer etc. Nice guy to be frank

Gazzamatta

Coach
Wtf is Frank?
Hayne has completed 2 games this season. IF he returns next week and stays healthy, he could play a further 11 games. Maximum 13 completed games equates to $38500 per completed game. The pressure is on. I reckon there is very little chance BA will renew JHs contract. Time and form will tell I guess.

hindy111

Post Whore
I think the fact Inu and those other guys being possible witnesses is very telling. They weren't in the bedroom. But they obviously were there in the pub. That is where this skank was all up in Hayne like the dirty biker whore she is.

I am sure never has a sports star or any male is a superior position exploited or unfairly taken advantage of a female then shuffled her off like a used tissue once gotten what he wanted.
But plenty of guys prey on vulnerable women who they can readily manipulate to satisfy there predator like sexual needs.

None of us know what happend and its unfair to call her such vicous names. It is possible Haynes ego and testosterone fuelled by large amounts of alchol lead to him making a poor judgement and f**ked her while she was half passed out

I am sure never has a sports star or any male is a superior position exploited or unfairly taken advantage of a female then shuffled her off like a used tissue once gotten what he wanted.
But plenty of guys prey on vulnerable women who they can readily m
But plenty of guys prey on vulnerable women who they can readily manipulate to satisfy there predator like sexual needs.

None of us know what happend and its unfair to call her such vicous names. It is possible Haynes ego and testosterone fuelled by large amounts of alchol lead to him making a poor judgement and f**ked her while she was half passed out
You skanky little s**t..

Chipmunk

Coach
Noticed on the news tonight that The Plane's little court case in the USA is now set down to start in January 2020.

Not being a dick, but would you if you were in his situation?
I'd never like to say what I'd do in someone else's situation unless I have been there. I'm a "walk a mile" kinda bloke.
If I was allowed to forget about it (shocking short term memory) for a while maybe. I'm sure the lawyers and the press won't let him forget about it for a while , so probably not. Hopefully he is a lot more mentally tougher than me. If he isn't, I don't think we will see any value from him on field.