What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"He drank about 40 schooners a week"

God-King Dean

Immortal
Pazza said:
mark_riddell.jpg

Bullsh*t. Can't be him. It's all lies & false propaganda.

Hellsy

Immortal
Wow!!
Good on him.
Hopefully he and Tim are both not drinking... that would be swell!

Gronk

Staff member
Suitman said:
That photo has been "photoshopped".
It's Piggy's head on Inu's body, surely!!

Suity

You can usually pick a fake by saving it on your hard drive and zooming in on it with a program like Irfanview. The pixel sizes of the body compared to the head are usually different. I zoomed in 800% and it looks either legit or a pretty damn good fake !

strider

Post Whore
thats right - we wouldn't be loading fakes at the SMH :thumn

:lol: i can't believe ppl think its a fake - its fair enough a man might drop 10kgs - i've dropped about 8 myself since xmas :D

mickdo

Coach
strider said:
thats right - we wouldn't be loading fakes at the SMH :thumn

:lol: i can't believe ppl think its a fake - its fair enough a man might drop 10kgs - i've dropped about 8 myself since xmas :D
Did you lose an arm in an accident??? :shock:

strider

Post Whore
mickdo said:
Did you lose an arm in an accident??? :shock:
bugger - i've been found out! .... now, no one steal my prothetic limb limb next time you shake my hand ok!!

bartman

Immortal
Good on Pig if he is in good shape to shape the season. Hope he still has the same hunger (on the field).

Stagger eel

Staff member
The Colonel said:
Apparently the Rose and Crown may be heading in to receivership.

that's interesting...maybe they bit off more than they can chew with the renovations.

sad if true.

The Colonel

Immortal
Stagger eel said:
that's interesting...maybe they bit off more than they can chew with the renovations.

sad if true.

Any chance I can interest you in a block of land? It is going real cheap...... bit of water on the place but it should dry up soon.

219193-Mangrove-swamp-0.jpg