What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heads Up!! 24hrs of Rabbits games on Fox NRL next Saturday

ThingFish

Juniors
For those who get Fox NRL, next Saturday 20th Jan, they are showing 24hrs of Souths games. Games from 80s through to that day in October 2014.

Itsamansgame

Juniors
For those who get Fox NRL, next Saturday 20th Jan, they are showing 24hrs of Souths games. Games from 80s through to that day in October 2014.
I'll be deleting a heap of my wife's stuff she has recorded to fit it all in,only problem she doesn't know it yet!!!

ThingFish

Juniors
I know I’ve got the 2014 GF on DVD and both calls on the set top box, but geeze its great to watch it as the first game in a 24hr marathon of the Bunny on Fox.

It was a no holes barred first half. Didn’t realise what a poor first half Reno had. Probably because the Fox commentary keep mentioning it. Also great to see the Burgess brothers holding onto the ball.

Let’s see how many games I can go before I crash :joy:

Last edited:

ThingFish

Juniors
Game 2: 2004 Rd 18 v Penrith at SFS. 13th v 3rd. Ended in a spoon year for us. Looks like less than a 1000 in the crowd.
1. Wood
2. Marteene
3. Hookey
4. Sutton
5. Tillott
6. Craige
7. Williams
8. Geddes
9. Walker
10. Stuart
11. Fa’alogo
12. Minichiello
13. Harrison (c)
14. Manu
15. Thompson
16. Stringer
17. Kearny
Coach: Arthur Kitinas

Now every time you have a whinge about our current lineup, just come back here and have a look at this one.:laughing:

Last edited:

ThingFish

Juniors
Game 3: 2008 Rd 13 v Warriors @Mt. Smart
1. Capewell
2. Merritt
3. Simpson
4. Talanoa
5. Tamanika
6. Sutton
7. Sandow
8. Geddes
9. Luke
10. Asotasi
11. Stuart
12. Lowe
13. Fa’alo go
14. Ndaira
15. McPherson
16. Kidwell
17. Manuokafoa
Coach: Jason Taylor

At Rd 13 we’ed only won 2 games and where cellar dwellers.

Seems JT had the 2 hooker system going 10 years ago:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Last edited:

ThingFish

Juniors
Game 4: SF2 v Canberra 2012 ANZ

Well, we know how that went down. I’m gonna have kip and try and get back for Game 5: Rd1 1999 v The Dogs.

ThingFish

Juniors
I think it’s Game 7: 1994 Rd8 v Balmain SCG
1. Trindall
2. Taliai
3. Penna
4. Sinclair
5. Mellor
6. Bell
7. Field
8. Goldspink
9. Schifilliti
10. Hermansson
11. Mestrov
12. Donougher
13. Tyrant Smith
Coach: Ken Shine

Watching on catch-up. Just missed the Nathan Merritt sideline field goal game v the Tigers.

The era of massive shoulder pads, 90% of tackles above the shoulders and markers raking for the ball in the play the ball :joy:

Last edited:

Latest posts