What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heavy Rain

Mateo Moi Moi

Juniors
Looks like a very interesting game. I played Fahrenheit on PS2 (by the same people) and didn't mind it. Get to play different characters and depending on what you do, is how the story pans out. What do you guys think? Reckon it will be any good?

Carnifex

Juniors
yeah when i first heard about it got really excited for it...than read a review somewhere recently that said all the hype was uncalled for amd apprently it aint that good....played the demo two nights ago and i found it intresting...will definatley get it.

Jono078

Referee
Which review you reading? Im seeing all 9/10, which last I remember is damn good score.

I played the demo and have mixed thoughts.

The f**kin control of your character when you have to walk is extremely bad, like wtf were they thinking.

But then there was this one scene which was very interactive and interesting.

I see this game being one you either love or hate, but the story apparently is very top notch, just the way you play through it is debatable if it's practical or not.

Eelementary

Post Whore
This and LA Noire I am very much looking forward to. If nothing else, they'll both be very creative.

Carnifex

Juniors
Which review you reading? Im seeing all 9/10, which last I remember is damn good score.

I played the demo and have mixed thoughts.

The f**kin control of your character when you have to walk is extremely bad, like wtf were they thinking.

But then there was this one scene which was very interactive and interesting.

I see this game being one you either love or hate, but the story apparently is very top notch, just the way you play through it is debatable if it's practical or not.

f**k knows it was somewhere...they said it was alright but nowhere near the hype it is getting.

Jono078

Referee
Already put an hour or two into it.

Gotta say so far I can only say positives about it. It is different but it sucks you right in like any good movie. But I think I really won't appreciate it until the second play through where I can see how much u can alter the story with your actions.

azzah72

Bench
Yeah I stupidly thought i would have a quick look before I went to work, ended up being an hour late hahaha!!

So far so good, Different type of game than I've ever played but it's not a bad thing.

Liking it so far.

Jono078

Referee
Just finished.

Holy sh*t that was probably the most intense game I've ever played.

Was f**king awesome. Few little problems but nothing will be as intense as that for a while.

Unfortunately it was pretty short, but luckily you can playthrough it again with different outcomes.

Frederick

Staff member
Unfortunately it was pretty short, but luckily you can playthrough it again with different outcomes.
I got it this afternoon but haven't really touched it. Will it last me until Final Fantasy XIII is released in a week and a half?

Jono078

Referee
I got it this afternoon but haven't really touched it. Will it last me until Final Fantasy XIII is released in a week and a half?

Depends how you play through it I guess. I put about 2 hours into it Wednesday night then maybe 4-6 hours yesterday.

But I was reading there are 7 different endings, so if u want to see them all should easy take up over a week.

Big Tim

First Grade
Just finished the game, I'm completely shocked who the killer was.

From what I have hearf the killer is completely random (as in, way out of the realm of expectation, not a random killer each time) just so the player doesnt work out who it is before the end......

Jono078

Referee
Yeah the killer TOTALLY surprised me.

Although if you are really good at picking up on sh*t and keeping track of the games days, times etc you can pick up on it.

But yeah wow, already sold out at some stores, game is really killing it which it wasnt expected to do all that well with sales.