What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heighington

sandshark

Bench
Has he made the final 17 or just the top 20 squad?
I think he has only made the squad so far but I don't think you could find a better bench player for England or any international team to be honest.
Good on him, hope he gets one last game at international level in what SHOULD be his last year at the top.

Quigs

Immortal
I love the bloke (sharkman bro style love of course) but he doesn't deserve to be picked for England. He is a bloody ageing bench player for us and a good one to have. That is his current CV

Phurque I'd hate to be a pommy league player seeing the likes of Highno and McQueen getting picked ahead of me and all the others that ply their trade back in the Old Dart.

Once again it shows what a joke the game has become.

Shit I might even still be eligible for the USA Tommahawks. Afterall I used to watch a lot of Yankee TV Shows.

snout

First Grade
Is it possible NOT to be eligible to play for England in rugby league or cricket?

Latest posts