What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help for fitness please.

roopy

Referee
Don't just join any team.
If you are serious about wanting to be good you need to find a team with a good programme.
There is a reason that guys like Kimmorley, Ennis, Mason, Perry, Quinn, Burt, Finch and a dozen others all come from the Valentine Red devils junior side, and it's not because the 5000 strong village of Valentine has freakish water - it's because those guys travelled up to 60 kilometers from all over the Hunter and central coast to play in a side with a programme that turns out kangaroos.

Jocko

Juniors
Thanks a million guys

I've been doing a lot of fitness work in training over the last few weeks. Noticed a huge difference. Probably wouldn't have pushed myself so hard if it wasn't for you guys.

P.S. Scored my first try of the season today.

babyg

Juniors
WTF is a good morning

Yes hill sprints are good. Plus boxing and of course running.

Dirty Hoe

Juniors
good mornings are a nuffie exercise, pointless even doing them. just a lower back exercise and slightly the hammies.
in the same position as a squat, except you bend over forward at the hips.

Mark Rudd

Juniors
good mornings are a nuffie exercise, pointless even doing them. just a lower back exercise and slightly the hammies.
in the same position as a squat, except you bend over forward at the hips.

Good Morning's are only the toughest exercise in all of strength training and one of the best for your lumbers which is why nobody ever does them and why i'd have the whole gym looking my way when I'd do 100kg x 10.

And why I could Squat DEEP 150kg and deadlift 150kg for the first time after not doing them ONCE in two years.

Yeah, a real nuffie exercise....:lol:

Dirty Hoe

Juniors
yep definitely a loser...hes lost any respect i had for his answers.

his figures arent exactly up there if he is trying to make himself sound good? i put those to shame, but the weights are only one aspect of training.

Mark Rudd

Juniors
Who said my numbers were good? I even said myself they're crap.

Havn't seen anyone else post their numbers. Can anyone squat more then I can good morning?

You're all calling me a loser but I aint seen anyone challenge me yet!

Some goals for you pussies. Doesnt mean your strong if you make these numbers either.

bodyweight Press Bench Power Clean Squat Deadlift

75kg 75kg 110kg 90kg 150kg 180kg

90 kg 90kg 140kg 105kg 180kg 220kg

Dirty Hoe

Juniors
tough boy ey? you certainly would'nt be calling me a pussy in person

im not going to post numbers...im not going to stoop to your level to prove myself

more than welcome to come and do a workout with me though

Mark Rudd

Juniors
i'll do a workout with ya.

Mine do take nearly 2 hours on some days though. Got enough 'juice' in the tank to keep up?

Martli

Coach
I can squat 10000kgs and I own two Ferraris and 5 Porsches and once I dead-lifted a huge tree out of the ground just for fun. Rudd, you might as well just go home now and cuddle your blanky 'cause you'll never be as strong and as awesome as me. I've already won our competition.

TooheysNew

Coach
I can squat 10000kgs and I own two Ferraris and 5 Porsches and once I dead-lifted a huge tree out of the ground just for fun. Rudd, you might as well just go home now and cuddle your blanky 'cause you'll never be as strong and as awesome as me. I've already won our competition.
f**k. Beat me to it...

TheParraboy

Staff member
Recent pic of Mark Rudd

03mmb.jpg

Thomas

First Grade
When Mark Rudd deadlifts he doesn't lift the weights...he pushes the Earth away with his awesome strength.

FMD...

Latest posts