What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Henson Park upgrade.

silverfox

Juniors
you so right Boo Boo - it would be a disgrace for that to happen. Henson Park is Newtown through and through and should remain that way as well. But councils can be greedy and anything you do to irk them can have consequences.

stumped

Juniors
You're always full of half truths stumpy dick. There were way more than 700 at Henson yesterday and AFL NSW/ACT already use Henson in this capacity. From all reports Newtown and AFL NSW/ACT have a good working relationship with regards their co-tenancy at Henson Park and will continue working together for mutually beneficial outcomes in the future.
The fact you have reverted to petty name calling proves to me you would be a board member, secondly you state that i am full of half truths! so you are admitting that their is truth to some of what i am saying... as for your reports on the jets and the AFL having a good working relationship, you know better than I that that statement is utter BS.

Oh, by the way, I was under the impression that board members have been instructed not to partake in forum correspondence!

Deadly

Juniors
Stumpy D, I don’t know as to whether “board members have been instructed not to partake in forum correspondence” because I am not one. I am however a paid up Newtown RLFC member who like just about every Newtown supporter on this forum (apart from your boyfriend Silverfox) thinks you are a dimwit of the highest order.

You are negative for the sake of being negative and contribute absolutely nothing to Newtown’s cause.

The context with which you anonymously slander the club and many of those involved does not equate to there being truth in some of what you say. It simply shows you are person of diminished stature filled with petty jealousy & hatred.

You have no evidence of their being acrimony between the AFL & Newtown and you will find none “around the corridors” you suggest you preside, because it is you that is full of BS.

Up the Jets!

silverfox

Juniors
Stumpy D, I don’t know as to whether “board members have been instructed not to partake in forum correspondence” because I am not one. I am however a paid up Newtown RLFC member who like just about every Newtown supporter on this forum (apart from your boyfriend Silverfox) thinks you are a dimwit of the highest order.

You are negative for the sake of being negative and contribute absolutely nothing to Newtown’s cause.

The context with which you anonymously slander the club and many of those involved does not equate to there being truth in some of what you say. It simply shows you are person of diminished stature filled with petty jealousy & hatred.

You have no evidence of their being acrimony between the AFL & Newtown and you will find none “around the corridors” you suggest you preside, because it is you that is full of BS.

Up the Jets!

hey dont lump me in the same boat as stumped. I dont even know this person. My gripe is the fact that the jets dont do more with the juniors - as this is the life blood of the future of the league and some people at the jets dont like the juniors - FACT

Stump seems to know what goes on in the council so perhaps there are some truths. I dont know either but supporters do have a right to voice their concerns - this forum seems to be the only way. Burying heads in the sand doesnt mean there arent issues which could actually be beneficial for the jets.

All i want is one club - juniors and seniors to be together - dont know why that is a negative. I ask questions of the board not the club.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion as well as you!

boo_boo

Juniors
I dont want to buy into anyone elses arguements here but geez it's funny to see forum members abusing each other when they disagree on issues.

NZ Jet

Juniors
... well, Its all just opinions really - so whether you consider someone a intelligent sage or just a sad pathetic twit wasting their limited time alive bitching....or anywhere in between,...their just expressing a view from THEIR OWN perspective, no-one elses, so if you dont agree just smile, count your blessings and move on to whatever's next....

peace brothers - and GO THE JETS!!!

boo_boo

Juniors
Your right NZ Jet it is all just opinions.
But we can all get our "knickers in a knot" over someone elses opinion & that what i find funny.
It would be a lot simpler if we could all "agree to disagree" but it would also be a lot more boring.
Long live the Bluebags.

Latest posts