What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey Dogs Fans!!!

RoostarGirl

Juniors
How about you guys all save your gloating until you have actually achieved something.....

All I have read everywhere I look since your win against a hopeless Melbourne side that didn't turn up to play is...Dogs, Dogs, Dogs.....

Congratulations....on making the Pre-lim I will be the 1st to congratulate you on Sunday if need be....but cut the crap now......

There is still 80 minutes of Footy to be played......are you ready????!!!!!!!!!

May the Best Team Win!!!!!!!

GO THE ROOSTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dogs Of War

Coach
Bit of pre-game ribbing can't hurt! People have been waiting for this game all year (cause you deny the other 2 results, video ref and undermanned team, pffft! :roll: ). The dogs are getting ready, better tell freddy and his boys to get some rabies shots as the dogs are on the warpath. BITE is worse than their BARK! WOOF WOOF!

Slugs

Dogs Of War said:
Bit of pre-game ribbing can't hurt! People have been waiting for this game all year (cause you deny the other 2 results, video ref and undermanned team ). The dogs are getting ready, better tell freddy and his boys to get some rabies shots as the dogs are on the warpath. BITE is worse than their BARK! WOOF WOOF!

Do you guys need a picture of a target to place on Freddies shoulder.....I am sure you will give it quite a testing !!!!!

Slugs

ozzie said:
isn't Fittlers shoulder going to be working overtime on Anasta's ankle??

LOL- He isn't quick enough to catch him.....besides he will be seeing stars whilst flat on his back :lol: :lol: :lol: