What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hey moderators

B_Tiger

Juniors
I haven't checked this forum for ages and rather then bug everyone with crappy questions people have heard a thousand times, I am requesting some sort of Q &A (like what was done before), that basically gives information on the progress and information already gained about a future release of the game and maybe some information on whether or not the first game was a success for sidhe (did they do alright out of it?). If this has already been done, just point me in the direction. If not, I think it would be a good thing to add to this forum. thanks.

Mario

Juniors
Well, I can sum things up by saying there hasn't really been any official information released on a sequel other than the appearance of one is likely but it would not arrive this year.