What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

High antennas at Emu Plains?

lainey

Juniors
I don't know about the sexy bit and I have put on a bit of weight since leaving Pizza Hut, no stairs or driveways to run up while carrying a couple of pizza pouches, but the rest is pretty acurate. PK would be able to answer that question anyway. :D

mightypanther

Juniors
Are you about 170cm, medium/curvatious build, blonde, sexy, intelligent with a great sense of humour?

YEP..........That's our lainey

Especially the "great sense of humour"........the girl shoulda been a comedienne..... :lol:

mightypanther

Juniors
Hey KP,

I've been here.

It's just that I've been having so much fun reading all the posts from the miserable
gooster fans and all the other league fans that are sooooo happy they lost, that it's
taken up a fair bit of my time.... :lol:

It's amazing the amount of posts devoted solely to sticking it up the goosters for
being massive chokers.

I LOVE IT ..... :lol: :mrgreen: :clap:

kaza_79

Juniors
knowing C**kburn, he won't show up for ages, then show up saying that 04 season doesn't matter, they are ready for 05 and are the "benchmark", etc.

You know his usual dribble. It never changes.

Fibroman

First Grade
I miss Cogburn. Strange...I know. But it's a funny old world. Next thing you know Gus Gould will be strutting the catwalks as a male model. And Ricky Stuart will be starring in Colgate commercials.

Fibroman

First Grade
Melon is a dead set......oops, the Turet syndrome is cutting in again....f888k, sh8t, co00oy, r99tard, gymp, s00stic, d8ck8ead, twit, .....anyway....

Can't wait till 2005 Panthers v CHEATS/aka Roosters.