What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hindmarsh to play.

the_eel

Juniors
We're gone without Hindmarsh! I wasnt overly confident anyway but our record without Hindy sucks. Damn!

Someone

Bench
Wow, i hate lyon but even i see calling him a pigf**ker immature. gee whiz some people just give me the sh*ts.

Hurriflatch

Referee
lets hope this isn't the start of a round 10 curse

last year a big loss to Manly at Brookie and long term injuries to Mateo and KK

strider

Post Whore
fmd - I always jinx my fantasy league captains ... thurston ,benji, hindy - all injured (or play injured) when i put them as captain

I'm gonna put some knob I don't like in my team and make them captain just so they'll get injured .... lets see - can I afford jamie lyon? maybe a queenslander? or a melbourne cheat?

fish eel

Immortal
no loss, some on here were writing this bloke off a month ago so it shouldnt be a biggie :sarcasm:

TheParraboy

Staff member
I Thought it odd Hindy was flown up for the footy show in Brisbane, Probably was never gonna play

I think win or lose we still stay in 6th spot. DA seems to have a knack of resting players at the perfect time (grothe, hindy rd 26 vs dragons)

Pains me to say I doubt we will get up and win this game tonight, will be a brillaint win if we do

Latest posts