What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hiv

Lambretta

First Grade
Don't believe you raw dogged a solid 8. Need pics for proof. 8s don't have aids bro, you should be good if telling the truth.

It all depends on your own personal scale

Judging by some of the scrags I f**ked when I was younger, Space Monkey, with a c**k dripping acid cottage cheese would be at least a 6

Amanda Vanstone would be a 6.5

So it's possible she'd be a 15 out of 10 on my scale and you still wouldn't use her tongue to clean your arse

It all depends on your own personal scale

Judging by some of the scrags I f**ked when I was younger, Space Monkey, with a c**k dripping acid cottage cheese would be at least a 6

Amanda Vanstone would be a 6.5

So it's possible she'd be a 15 out of 10 on my scale and you still wouldn't use her tongue to clean your arse

:lol:

carcharias

Immortal
How did I miss this.

FTR. I once banged a girl at work.
I didn't get all sad though.

I went back for 2nds 3rds 4ths and 5ths

She was a good sport.

I have a week to live.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
It was weird as f**k, we'd talk all the time before but now it feels much more forced.

Ah well, 'twas worth it.

You gotta break the ice.

Just go up to her and make her feel comfortable and say "You have a lovely vagina"

Gas Panic!

First Grade
You're f**ked either way, she won't speak to you like she did before, only one solution. Go back again.