What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Holden's unAustralian tactics!

Y2Eel said:
The 3 best drivers this year were Mark Winterbottom (*sp) Todd Kelly and Garth Tander....

Winterbottom will win it next year

Here is hoping the Kid is a freak, and FPR have the cars and engines to do it.

Lowdnes didn't Loose Points last year. As to the 2003 Incident, No matter what Ingal did, at the time of the incident, where was Skaife coming in the Championship Vs Ambrose. Oh that's right, all Ambrose had to do was Finish the last race after Greg Murphy pulled out with a "Back Strain" caused during the VB Promo. Ambrose when on to win it! In the POURING RAIN. I remember standing on the Turn 2 Hill, in the Rain, Applauding the champion.

Oh and On Richos Contract, the Rumour Mill Says he was on 3's at LP and 8's now at Broadmeadow

Y2Eel

First Grade
MarkInTheStands said:
Lowdnes didn't Loose Points last year. As to the 2003 Incident, No matter what Ingal did, at the time of the incident, where was Skaife coming in the Championship Vs Ambrose. Oh that's right, all Ambrose had to do was Finish the last race after Greg Murphy pulled out with a "Back Strain" caused during the VB Promo. Ambrose when on to win it! In the POURING RAIN. I remember standing on the Turn 2 Hill, in the Rain, Applauding the champion.

Oh and On Richos Contract, the Rumour Mill Says he was on 3's at LP and 8's now at Broadmeadow

i think i read the FPR want to run 6 cars next season dang lol

Tasman motor sports will win the team championship next season...

Y2Eel said:
i think i read the FPR want to run 6 cars next season dang lol

Tasman motor sports will win the team championship next season...

Well there will be 6 Chassis RTR at FPR by May I think. 3 Racing and 3 Back-up

So your a Murphy Fan are you.

Y2Eel

First Grade
MarkInTheStands said:
Well there will be 6 Chassis RTR at FPR by May I think. 3 Racing and 3 Back-up

So your a Murphy Fan are you.

Nah But i think Jason Richards will do ok Murph is hot and cold...

Y2Eel said:
Nah But i think Jason Richards will do ok Murph is hot and cold...

The problem I have with that is that all the holden teams are going to new Chassis to accommodate the VE. For the longest time Holdens have either come out of Club Clayton (HRT, KMart, Team Brock, SCAR, HSVDT) or Perkins Engineering, and have all had a common Chassis Linage. Now they don't and all are getting brand new Chassis's. The Only advantage Club Clayton may have is that it is rumoured that Club Clayton have a "Shaker" which is a Chassis testing device, the only one in Australia which will allow them to tune the Chassis according to the 2006 data out of the old cars if they hold on to one. But were does that leave teams like LP and Tasman and SCAR?