What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Home and Away is back!

Raider_69

Post Whore
Just watched it and i must say it was pretty good, not enough of Danni, Hayley and Tasha, but still managed to deliver!

I can totally see Seb and Kane becoming mates and i personally dont hold out much hope for Rhys but the others should be OK i think

Any thoughts

Raider_69

Post Whore
so did i!
she can seek comfort at my house anytime

i hope Nick comes back soon, he had a good charactor

Godz Illa

Coach
Home and away has been crap ever since Wes Patten left. Bring back Wes. Let him do all the writing and directing too.

Godz Illa

Coach
The same. Did some fine acting in his younger days, including a memorable stint on the dreary Home and Away. Took the show to a level of excellence that it had never reached before - or since.

Once Dead

Bench
George_Illa said:
The same. Did some fine acting in his younger days, including a memorable stint on the dreary Home and Away. Took the show to a level of excellence that it had never reached before - or since.

He did a drama type show with Cate Blanchett (before she made it) on the ABC a few years ago too.....actually a pretty good show

Godz Illa

Coach
Oh, he's worked with all the big Hollywood stars - Cate Blanchett, Dieter Brummer - and taught them a thing or two.

Alan Shore

First Grade
Wes Patten for Hollywood! And while we're at it, since Stephen Waugh loves India so much, he'd get paid truckloads to be an actor in Bollywood 8)

Raider_69

Post Whore
Tammin looked fine, as did Tasha, shame that Bec wasnt on tonight, but im sure as the adds suggest plenty of her in a bikini :mrgreen:

choc_soldier

Coach
I think that Home and Away is a load of bollocks. But I must say that there is some decent talent on it. And I'm not talking about acting... ;-)

What was the name of Wes Patten's character...and what year was he on? I've watched Home N Away on and off for the last 10 or so years. Never reeally watched it every single day, since Chloe left. ohh baby..

Latest posts