What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hope you enjoy

MightySharks

Bench
Just posted this in Parramatta forum as I know how much thet hate Dykes, as they feel they didn't get what they paid for. Should fire their fans up!

Adam Dykes will return to Parramatta Stadium this Saturday night, back to the venue where Brian Smith and the coaching staff including Jason Taylor tried their best to ruin this rare talent by playing him out of position on many occasions, instead of the position he has played since a small boy at Burraneer Bay primary school five-eighth.

Unfortunately as hard as the tried (and succeeded while he was at Parramatta) Dykes has already showed signs of the player he was at Cronulla in 2001 marking his return with a man of the match performance in the Sharks round 1 win over Penrith.

Parramtta fans must be livid that in two rounds this year he has played better than at any stage during his three-year stint with the Eels, for which I might add they paid a large sum of money only to see no return for their outlay.

Dykes is primed for a big match and will lead the Sharks to a win on Saturday night, the sharks are used to winning at Parramatta stadium as they have on on three of their last four occasions, the one loss coming at the hands of a disgraceful performance by Shane Hayne and a strong performance for former Eel Jamie Lyon (another player ruined by Brian Smith)

Maybe Eels fans should not direct there anger at Dykes, rather it should be directed at Brian Smith a coach who has let go or tried to ruin enough quality payers to fill 2 first Grade squads at Parramatta.

If Paramatta fans choose to boo Dykes I am sure it will just fire him up to a top class performance and result in another defeat for the Paramatta Eels

Go you mighty Cronulla Sharks

SirShire

First Grade
MightySharks said:
No sence of humour you blokes lighten up. 8)

He who lives in the glass house shouldn't throw stones.

We are in no position to poke shit at other teams.

MightySharks

Bench
Sorry what was I thinking? A rugby league supporter geeing up another rugby league supporter before a big game. Thats just not footy :roll:

millersnose

Post Whore
i remember dykes when he was at parrarrammaaammaaattaatttaaa killing the sharks with a kicking game

i remember a few other good performances from him as well

troy

Juniors
i think its a great post ... stick it up em , i fargen hate Parramatta .... fire up guys we can't be the nice guys all the time and plus its a fair call ..

Geez im living overseas these days and its strange to hear Burraneer Bay primary i tell ya ! I play half back in my day at that primary .... who else went there ? I remember the yr b4 me was Paul Bishop and Luke Provan and a few others that they thought would go on ..... long time ago i tell ya .

Dykes will have a huge game and we'll win by 10

MightySharks

Bench
Thanks troy,

I went there I was in the same year as Dykes and it was just fun to be on the same field as him. I also went to Wooloware High with him and he just tore everybody up there.

And to those who don't like my post, tough it is just a gee up and a bit of fun lighten up and have a bit of fun. :D

et

Juniors
Don't worry MightySharks, next year reefy will say it's OK to troll again, and it'll be open season. :D

Last year no-one was allowed to be negative after disgraceful performances like against Melbourne and Parramatta.

troy

Juniors
yeah i grew up there and wanted to go to woolaware with my mates but was sent to De La Salle ..... then moved north it was just funny to hear of it again after all these yrs .. Guys sometimes people get a little carried away in this forum and get to serious , at the end of the day we are all on the same side and we all love this team ... Honestly people who follow other teams don't understand what its like following this team yr whole life !! We suffer but we still love am its kinda special .... Lets hope one day they give us that day when they hold the trophy up because i tell ya where ever i am in the world im comin back for it !

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
im one of the worst trolls there is. So nothing to do with me.

I just do it in forums where it wont come back and impact on this forum negatively.

And FTR, I believe anybody has the right to criticise anything & anybody is permitted to debate the point. I debated last year that criticism was too early.