What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hornby & Blacklock

Lisa

Didn't get to see much of the game tonight so two questions......

How did Hornby go at 5/8?

How was Blacklock's injury comeback?

Soldier

Juniors
Hornby had quite a good game, he was very involved in both attack and defence.

Blacklock got over for a great try, but otherwise had a very quiet- yet solid game.

Biglance

Bench
yeah thought blacklock went looking for the ball a little more a bit like a second 5/8 alot more dangerous this time round

Anonymous

Juniors
Tingha also pulled off a good head-on tackle and forced the ball out.
He's ben out for two months so I thought he played well.

Godz Illa

Coach
I was over the moon when Blacklock scored that try. A typical Tingha try - from the right wing, he follows the play and scores on the left side of the field. He's had an unhappy couple of months off - forced to grapple with a hamstring injury and some vicious rumours about his future at the club. To see him dive over and emphatically punch the ball in the air brought a big smile to my face.
It was a fine return all-round. His defence was solid, his positional play on kick reception was perfect, and he was a threatening presence in attack - always floating in behind Head or Hornby. Welcome back Ting.

Nugby

Juniors
Not to forget how good Simmonds play was to set up that that try, but f*** me, that was almost the tryscoring machine of old out there.

Latest posts