What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Horses head

The Preacher

First Grade
As much as I like The Germ, for the second half of the year, he DID look tired. I don't know if he's got another first grade season in him. It might be a good idea to get him in amongst the U/20's kids to give them a "heads up" on what's required, and he can have a run around in the premmies (whatever that comp will be). We're not paying him big money from what I can make out, and this way I think we'll be getting good value for our $$$'s.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
I feel bad for Germ. If the Titans game was any indication of how well he'd prepared for 2007, and how the move from Canberra had invigorated him for one or two years, he was going to be a fantastic purchase.

However, I think that ankle injury knocked his body around a lot more than we thought.

Latest posts