What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hovering messages

GavB

Juniors
I know the sun shines out of his estuary, but do you want the ulimate lurker "Cryptic Messenger" hovering around for weeks, even months before making his mark? It might be harmless, then again, it could be just what YOU didn't want to read.

He bears the hallmarks of a psychopath!

imported_bronco

Juniors
Moffo:
Shocked.jpg

GavB

Juniors
Is that a joke moff? for your sake.

Anyone else want a shot at me?

I've tried to be civil with this creep for months.

no mate, i just found it funny that u went off at him in one thread and then immediately started a new one about the same thing. Thats all :)

Moffo

GavB

Juniors
I still haven't finished with you yet Bronco, seeing as I'm 44, my nephew who has just joined the Royal Marines would like to take you on. :D

imported_bronco

Juniors
"I've tried to be civil with this creep for months"

When have you actually been conversing with him to be civil? I see hes replied to your Johnny Unitis thread but thats about it. I don't see anything wrong with him and he always makes great to read posts. We don't know what kind of timeframe he is able to access the net on so we can hardly judge him as a "physcopath" lurking around watching us lol.

imported_bronco

Juniors
lol gav,I will now direct no further ill will at you with this new knowledge ;). Sorry for what I said the other day I was just a little annoyed because I didn't want the thread to be brought to insults.

btw people thats my deleted post, with these forums would get an edit option.

Marines??? Ill kick any person from the marines arse, im the god damn ruler of the world u fools!

good point though poster Bronco :)I have been reading for a while, but don't get much time to post, or even sign up for that matter! Must be off for a meeting with maddy albright, the kofisterand powelly now, adios amigos

GavB

Juniors
Ok Jeremy, I wasn't having a go at you personally, I was just in a grumpy mood and saw that thread as easy meat.

Sorry mate.

yeh, i apologise to mate. i wasnt quite sure what u meant with your first post, thats why i put the :eek:up. That and the fact that u started a whole new thread to talk about it hehe

Moffo

man love?? well, i guess i can live with it. Come on bronco, its the inside that counts, not the fact that i have gigantic glasses, a killer mullet and 2056 chins.

Im cut, shattered actually
emcry.gif

Moffo

imported_bronco

Juniors
Sorry but I find it hard to keep my lunch down when looking at you. Nothing personal.......well wait yes it is personal. Oh well you'll cop man or is that woman?