What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How can any of you cheating Aussies deny....

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
I'm assuming none of you saw the Francis Meli try ruled out against the Roosters at Ericsson. The video ref had a perfect view of it but declined to make a decision, deciding instead on a "Refs Call". Shayne Hayne then proceeded to disallow the try for a knock-on, despite the fact that there literally was not even a suggestion of a knock-on in the play. If that call had gone against any other team we (i.e. people other than me) would still be talking about it

Thierry Henry said:
I'm assuming none of you saw the Francis Meli try ruled out against the Roosters at Ericsson. The video ref had a perfect view of it but declined to make a decision, deciding instead on a "Refs Call". Shayne Hayne then proceeded to disallow the try for a knock-on, despite the fact that there literally was not even a suggestion of a knock-on in the play. If that call had gone against any other team we (i.e. people other than me) would still be talking about it

I saw the match and you have reason to whine. Or should I say you would have had reason to whine had you lost the match.

But you're saying it happens every week because it's a massive conspiracy against the sheep shaggers.

If it was, you would have lost....

My mistake, I didn't read it properly, I figured you'd have been talking about the match on the weekend.

Because it would be relevant.

sh*t, we missed the 8 last year by 2 points and I can point to at least 3 matches where we were robbed because of incompetent officials.

Not a conspiracy though, just sh*t refs.

JJ

Immortal
Mr Angry said:
So it is just like the Broncos, the refs hate us because we are qlders.

nah, everyone hates you because you're Queenslanders! :shock:

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
*cough*

rugby league as a game isn't going to get out of Australia until it actually makes a proper effort regarding blatantly biased refs/administrators. Steve Nash has just about NO TRYed the Warriors out of the competition this season.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Maybe New Zealand should work on finding some qualified referees of their own to enter into the NRL system...

Thierry Henry said:
*cough*

rugby league as a game isn't going to get out of Australia until it actually makes a proper effort regarding blatantly biased refs/administrators. Steve Nash has just about NO TRYed the Warriors out of the competition this season.

When I read your first post I thought "here we go another Kiwi whinging because his team is incompetant". But after the Video ref performance against the knights the other night I can see your point of view. I understand where your comming from as the raiders have suffered the same blatant cheating/match fixing by the officials (especially the video ref) which has cost them a spot in the 8.

It all comes down to that useless nuffy Robert Finch who is icompetent at best. The NRL can't be taken seriously until the officials do.

I don't care what anyone thinks, but Robert Finch is taking revenge on Canberra for a fall out with the club a few years ago. There is no other explanation for the blatant and deliberate mistakes consistently made against the raiders this year.

Latest posts