What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How competitive is JT?

Jason Maher

Immortal
I think it would be an accurate statement to say that JT is the most competitive human being that has ever drawn breath. Am I wrong?

God-King Dean

Immortal
Omg he's just such a competitor. It single handedly won them a game.

Just one example of his competitiveness, is when he watched the ball roll dead of a Warriors kick. The commentators righty pointed out 'what a play from Jonathon Thurston!'

At half time they had a contest on FOX, 'In 25 words or less, describe your favourite attribute of JT" No doubt, they knew what the answer was: his competitiveness.

Just one example of his competitiveness, is when he watched the ball roll dead of a Warriors kick. The commentators righty pointed out 'what a play from Jonathon Thurston!'

At half time they had a contest on FOX, 'In 25 words or less, describe your favourite attribute of JT" No doubt, they knew what the answer was: his competitiveness.

For those who are old enough to remember the young ones...

Competitive Competitive Competitive Competitive Competitive Competitive Competitive Competitive Competitive Competitive Competitive Competitive Competitive Competitive Competitive Competitive Competitive Competitive Competitive Competitive Competitive Competitive Competitive Competitive

You'll never win Vivien!

Why?

Because that's only 24 words.

Oh... Competitive.

TheVelourFog

First Grade

You keep using that word, i do not think it means what you think it means

God-King Dean

Immortal
How am I whinging? I've heaped nothing but praise on JT.

He's the most competitive player I have ever seen. That's why he's an immortal & better than Joey.

Why else do you think he gets constant praise from commentators, regardless of performance? Because his competitiveness is infectious. How else do you think he received 3 Dally M points, even when other players have s better game? Because he leads by example with his competitiveness, and rubs off on the whole team.

TheVelourFog

First Grade
How am I whinging? I've heaped nothing but praise on JT.

He's the most competitive player I have ever seen. That's why he's an immortal & better than Joey.

Why else do you think he gets constant praise from commentators, regardless of performance? Because his competitiveness is infectious. How else do you think he received 3 Dally M points, even when other players have s better game? Because he leads by example with his competitiveness, and rubs off on the whole team.

the funny thing is though commentators have always done it for star playmakers

Lockyer, Johns, Langer etc etc
ALWAYS got the praise if they touched the ball at all in the lead up to a try

just the way it is dude

none of those were half the competitor JT is though

he is competitor nonpareil

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Inconceivable

shawn_wallace_the_princess_bride_45118l.jpg

JT, what a player. Remember that time he lead his team to a premiership? Oh wait, that was Joey.... Or was it freddy, or locky, or smiffy???

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
For those who are old enough to remember the young ones...

Competitive Competitive Competitive Competitive Competitive Competitive Competitive Competitive Competitive Competitive Competitive Competitive Competitive Competitive Competitive Competitive Competitive Competitive Competitive Competitive Competitive Competitive Competitive Competitive

You'll never win Vivien!

Why?

Because that's only 24 words.

Oh... Competitive.

Up scumbag college!