What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How did you select your team to support

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
I used to go with my dad to Lang Park and sit on the hill in the late 80's and early 90's and watch Broncos games each week. I used to like ET because he was an attacking speedster and an awesome defender against some of those collosal Brisbane sides of that era. I actually ended up being a sharks fan out of sympathy because they would get absolutely smashed everytime they came to Brisbane.

I don't support them anymore but I remember the sharks teams of the 90's especially mid to late 90's very fondly. Great team:

Peachey
Rodgers
ET
Geoff Bell
Richie Barnett
Healey
Green
Marty Lang
Triester
Jason Stevens
Sean Long
Les Davidson
Tawera Nikau

Knightmare

Coach
I feel this way about people from NQ who support the Broncos or Storm.
I'm from the Ville so I was always going to be a North Queensland supporter.
Before them, I liked watching the Bears (was very young).

People in NQ support the Storm?

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
I used to go with my dad to Lang Park and sit on the hill in the late 80's and early 90's and watch Broncos games each week. I used to like ET because he was an attacking speedster and an awesome defender against some of those collosal Brisbane sides of that era. I actually ended up being a sharks fan out of sympathy because they would get absolutely smashed everytime they came to Brisbane.

I don't support them anymore but I remember the sharks teams of the 90's especially mid to late 90's very fondly. Great team:

Peachey
Rodgers
ET
Geoff Bell
Richie Barnett
Healey
Green
Marty Lang
Triester
Jason Stevens
Sean Long
Les Davidson
Tawera Nikau
Good ol bangers Lang. Miss seeing someone like him in the game. Most docs would advise against it though

carcharias

Immortal

Peachey
Rodgers
ET
Geoff Bell
Richie Barnett
Healey
Green
Marty Lang
Triester
Jason Stevens
Sean Long
Les Davidson
Tawera Nikau

My kids go to school with a few of those blokes kids and other x sharks players.
I have found myself a couple of times having a beer with them at BBQ’s organised by the wives.
Talking footy ...ha
They don’t know about my dirty little forum addiction secret.

shaggs

Coach
My kids go to school with a few of those blokes kids and other x sharks players.
I have found myself a couple of times having a beer with them at BBQ’s organised by the wives.
Talking footy ...ha
They don’t know about my dirty little forum addiction secret.
Redtube has a forum??

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
The old Chinese laundromat days of Lang and long.

Saw someone at the airport awhile ago in the old 90s Reebok jersey.one of their best ones.

Few more hardnuts from the era. Danny lee, nick graham, Andrew pierce. Many forgot that a still young Robbie Kearns was at the club for a few seasons