What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do you like your eggs? Re: Patto

westie

Bench
This is the thread where all the knockers can come and state how they like their eggs.

Eddie.

Bench
1st good performance of his 1st grade career.

lets not get over excited Westie, but it was certainly good to see he actully looked to be running harder then he ever has and he went forward in the tackle.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
westie said:
This is the thread where all the knockers can come and state how they like their eggs.

You didn't say how you like yours :lol: :lol: :lol:

And I prefer mine in a box so I can throw them at pesty mascots ;-)

Wrighty79

Juniors
Patto did well, I've always known he has had great potential. i said during the off season on the official forum I thought he'd be a stand out this year :oops: I hope he cements his spot for the rest of the year, and turns out oto be a rugby league force for the WT in the years to come.

HOT028

Juniors
Wrighty79 said:
Patto did well, I've always known he has had great potential. i said during the off season on the official forum I thought he'd be a stand out this year :oops: I hope he cements his spot for the rest of the year, and turns out oto be a rugby league force for the WT in the years to come.

what a load of =P~

jy

Juniors
one big game against the team running last, in front of a massive home crowd doesn't a reputation make. he played well because he ran with purpose. if selected he will face a monster pack of forwards in a hostile environment in brisbane. THOSE are the conditions where reputations are forged.

Vicious

Bench
one big game against the team running last, in front of a massive home crowd doesn't a reputation make. he played well because he ran with purpose. if selected he will face a monster pack of forwards in a hostile environment in brisbane. THOSE are the conditions where reputations are forged.
It`s times like these that i`ve rarely seen Buckets perform.He`s the one who should be microscoped!

jy

Juniors
they all have to stand up if we want to make the eight. i'm not defending buckets or anyone else, i'm just referring to patto.

MAFIA

Juniors
As everyone here knows i am patto's biggest fan ( i work with his old man) and i agree 1 good game does not make him a superstar,however after seeing all the shit posted about the bloke on here i had a grin from ear to ear yesterday after his performance and i hope that yesterdays game will be the turning point in his carerr

So to all the patto bashers....... SUFFER IN YA JOCKS :p :lol: :p :lol: :p :lol: :p

IM MAFIA AND THATS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Swampdonkey

Juniors
Good game by Patto, but that said I still don't think he was amongst our top 10 players on the park as there was not a bad player in the side.

However, if he plays like that every week I will be very happy.

Bottomline is as with any player playing for the Wests Tigers, Tim Sheens hasn't made many mistakes since he joined the club and in particular with the players he has chosen to show faith in and the players that he has signed as well as released, so if Tim Sheens thinks Patto is good enough to be in the side then that is good enough for me.

Whilst Patto hasn't set the world on fire this season, Tim Sheens must believe that he will develop into something special which is a solid show of faith considering some of the talent I saw running around in the lower grades for the Tigers yesterday, so maybe this was the first taste of the excitement machine that Patto has kept a secret from us thus far....

Dale.2.

Juniors
Pffftttt.

Westie when your man enough to admit that Dene Halatau is one of our elite youngsters you might have the right to give other people a hard time :lol:

Eddie.

Bench
Westie also said that Balmain will miss the 8 am i right?

How do you like your eggs Westie??

Sincas

Juniors
About time I say.. agree that anyone who doesn't rate Halatau should not be starting threads like this.

jirskyr

Juniors
I was getting into the bastard, geeing him up from the sidelines. Not an outstanding match mind you, but quite competent. I was surprised for sure.

Latest posts