What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How does Ennis get 5+ games to prove himself?

ByRd

First Grade
Do we have to have this arguement after every single origin game? If Ennis had a howler tonight, then maybe it would be justified, but he wasn't too bad tonight.
Thankyou, it's just sad after every game someone will always bring this up.

Elia_Tuqiri

Juniors
lol dog supporters :lol:

165327_175667582453750_154389114581597_446314_4918314_n.jpg

Quite a solid c0ck

j0nesy

Bench
Jeez, Im not his biggest fan, but I thought he went alright. Two errors IMO were the duumy half knock on and the shithouse kick on the 4th. However, he layed on a nice short ball to bird to set up the first try and added some spark in attack, defended pretty well.

Hindyscrack

Bench
There was also that pathetic kick early in the count after we went ahead.

Stuart said he loves his style and he's an origin player. He wont be dropped anytime soon.

game losing play right there... that kick was stupid and gave them the field position, back that up with the scott miss tackle, there is the game breaker right there!

Doga

Juniors
Lol I'm not the one having a sook in every thread.

Do u think Farah enjoyed the game at his little restaurant?

abpanther

Staff member
f**k you Tigers fans are annoying.

Ennis was pretty good last night, sure he fell off Scott at the end of the game (wasn't the only one all game that struggled to tackle Scott), but he was instrumental in turning the momentum around when he came on the field, he set up the first try and he was constantly pressuring the QLD kickers

Meth

Staff member
Tonight showed the difference between Ennis and Cam Smith is absolutely immeasurable

Yeah, but that difference is the same between Smith and any other NSW hooker.

I'm an Ennis hater, but he didn't go too bad. Young was a waste of space

juro

Bench
The reason NSW started looking okay when Ennis came on was that it was around the same time that QLD started making a few handling errors, giving NSW more opportunities. Coincidence, not cause...

Doga

Juniors
The reason NSW started looking okay when Ennis came on was that it was around the same time that QLD started making a few handling errors, giving NSW more opportunities. Coincidence, not cause...

Coincidently that was around the same time the QLD halves had some pressure put on them by some player. Coincidence?

abpanther

Staff member

Maybe, but Ennis also started pressuring the QLD kickers when he came on which helped change the momentum

ouwet

Bench
Tonight showed the difference between Ennis and Cam Smith is absolutely immeasurable

It showed that the NSW props were useless!!!
Cam Smith and the QLDers were on the front foot the whole game!! Dean Young starting? PLEASE, it killed us! King & Merrin are not origin material!

The Ennis V Farah threads (Which are 90% started by Tiger's supporters) are getting boring! Go to Farah's restaurant and suck him off FFS!

ouwet

Bench

Who pressured them? Watch the 1st 25 minutes and look at how much time Lockyer and Thurston had (Running and kicking)... When Ennis came on, he gave them no time, hence the errors... Coincidence? I think not.

gronkathon

First Grade
Do not pick Farah.

Tigers need him more than NSW do plus f**k Ricky Stewart in general. I would rather never see Wests Tigers players be part of his abortion of a squad. Can't stand the merkin

Pigskin

Juniors
do we really have to see those photos in here ... whoever posted them please go back to your gay forum

Oink !

Spank

Juniors
Im a Tigers fans and I wouldnt drop Ennis based on last night its Young that should go he offered nothing, a tandem or Ennis & Farah would go great guns... stop pitting them against one another and get them on the same side for god sake !!

hybrid_tiger

Coach
I am also a Tigers fan and I would not drop Ennis after this game either. Agree that if you are going to play two hookers, Ennis should start and Farah should come off the bench.

But no doubt they will go with "Origin player" Gidley for that...

Talanexor

Juniors
I am also a Tigers fan and I would not drop Ennis after this game either. Agree that if you are going to play two hookers, Ennis should start and Farah should come off the bench.

But no doubt they will go with "Origin player" Gidley for that...

You would think that between Lewis and Bird there was enough utility value to justify not needing a utility on the bench.

I personally think Farah would offer more than Ennis - mostly because he's the only NSW hooker who even comes close to matching Smith in terms of skill level.

But having said all that, I think starting with Ennis and bringing Farah on midway through each half would work wonders.

Starting with Young was a huge mistake. He just doesn't offer enough spark out of dummy half to get his forwards rolling. yes, King and co were utter crap, but part of the reason was Young's slow service.

Mr_Raditch

Juniors
Can't stand Ennis but he played well last night. Pressured the kickers & gave good service. Young is useless, but Gidley will take that spot. Ennis & Farah should both be in the team IMO but it won't happen. Hayne on the wing instead of morris, king gone leahroyd-Lars in, Farah in for Young, Galloway in for Snowden (can't possibly be any worse) and Idris takes Merrins bench spot (I'm a bit iffy about this one but think Idris needs to be in the team)

Edit, Lewis takes Merrins bench spot.