What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How fo they do it? BULLCHEATS

mickeylane

Bench
Looking for an honest answer here because I'm really dumbfounded - they must have discovered an unbelievable loophole in the TPP system because there's no way they can afford all this forward talent under the cap..
My estimate is $4M in annual payments here below just for their forward pack !!!

Klemmer
Kasiano
Tolman
Graham
Eastwood
Pritchard
Williams
Jackson
Kaufusi
Lane

FMD this is two top class forward packs

inside_pass

Bench
Looking for an honest answer here because I'm really dumbfounded - they must have discovered an unbelievable loophole in the TPP system because there's no way they can afford all this forward talent under the cap..
My estimate is $4M in annual payments here below just for their forward pack !!!

Klemmer
Kasiano
Tolman
Graham
Eastwood
Pritchard
Williams
Jackson
Kaufusi
Lane

Most of those players would have TPA's as a top up on top of their actual contracts.
They're not doing anything outside the rules as they stand.
Just shows what a mockery the TPA's are making of the salary cap.Why even have a salary cap is the question?

mickeylane

Bench
So are TPA limitless!? So if we decided to tip $600k onto a players annual contract that flys? So the TPA can exceed a base salary?

lafai

Bench
Yeah because Kaufusi is on shit loads ay? Lane was a f**king reserve grader until the middle of this season but he must be on 750k yeah? Klemmer was a promising junior when we signed him not a NSW/Australian rep.. Same with Jackson.. Tolman was a solid workhorse for Melbourne when we signed him so he must be worth 800k right? Lol why can't you just say good game, goodluck next week and get the f**k over it.

inside_pass

Bench
I'm sure the actual contract has to be a reasonable amount for each player but I think the TPA's are limitless?

Mickthedragon

Juniors
Your team and the majority of your supporters are a bunch of grubs,
simple as that really.It was a great game though,and both teams deserve credit for the way they played.

St Tangles

Bench

Klemmer
Kasiano
Tolman
Graham
Eastwood
Pritchard
Williams
Jackson
Kaufusi
Lane

They could lose 4 or 5 of them and still have a better pack than most clubs
You've also left off Browne and Perrett

MickeyLane

You may well be right.. The TPA's mean the big 4 are probably closer to $9m .. And the battlers around $6.5m or less. Only when this is fixed will there be a fair competition. Not outside the rules, they just know how to play the "rules" better than us.

Klemmer. $350k
Kasiano. $550k
Tolman
Graham. $700k
Eastwood
Pritchard. $550k
Williams $700k
Jackson
Kaufusi
Lane
Liccha. $300k

The missing links probably push you over the $4m.

Add a few (four big money backs on around $500k)

Of course having Dessie like a lot of other super coaches, means players will play for unders.. Good on them .. Brisbane, Melbourne, Roosters all have this as well.

The NRL must sort out the TPA's ... It's a broken system, advantaging a few. It's only a rort if your not involved I guess.

KiamaSaint

Coach
Yeah because Kaufusi is on shit loads ay? Lane was a f**king reserve grader until the middle of this season but he must be on 750k yeah? Klemmer was a promising junior when we signed him not a NSW/Australian rep.. Same with Jackson.. Tolman was a solid workhorse for Melbourne when we signed him so he must be worth 800k right? Lol why can't you just say good game, goodluck next week and get the f**k over it.

Because your team and all that support them are dirty dogs. Now p!ss off to your own forum.

thommo4pm

Coach

Tolman is on very good money.
He was on $300k at Melbourne and left for more.

Lane wouldn't be on much.

Then you throw in Morris, Morris, perrett, Reynolds, Hodkinson in the backs who would all be on big $$$ and the original poster has a good point.

The Nick

Bench
Yeah because Kaufusi is on shit loads ay?

I'm not sure what the going rate is for a former Origin and Test front rower but yeah seems plausible that the Bulldogs were able to outbid rivals for his signature with a minimum wage contract....

Lane was a f**king reserve grader until the middle of this season but he must be on 750k yeah?

Fair call, congrats on developing a player within your own system.

Klemmer was a promising junior when we signed him not a NSW/Australian rep.. Same with Jackson..

I guess those automatic bonuses and upgrades haven't kicked in yet...

Tolman was a solid workhorse for Melbourne when we signed him so he must be worth 800k right?

Yeah because we know solid first graders are lured away from Melbourne for unders...

Lol why can't you just say good game, goodluck next week and get the f**k over it.

Probably for the same reason a Bulldogs fan felt the urge to visit a Dragons forum....

Mr Red

First Grade
And don't forget they also had Fifita signed and sealed for about 700k a season until the deal fell through at the last minute......

Get2dachopper!

Juniors
Don't forget they reigned kasiano this year, and need to upgrade Klemmer and Jackson. This team is worth st least 8 million including TPA, no doubt about it.

I actually think they are going to regret letting go of Hodkinson. I don't think Reynolds or Mybe are organizing type halves. What does this mean? That's right, watch them come sniffing around for crook or even Hutchison.

2010Dragons

Bench
Guys lets be fair, they are not just the the bullcheats.
Please address them with their full title bulldogs, bullcheats, bullshit and they proved the number one title.
THE BULLTHUGS.

They almost tore off Widdops head but didnt get sent off
Only one thing to say now... Go the Rorters... Coat hanger a few bullthugs, you wont get suspened.

Twenty10

Juniors
Hahah and they still can't win a comp!! They certainly won't this year! They haven missed the boat. Their team is weaker next year without Hodkinson in my opinion.

TheRev

First Grade
The Roosters are the most blatant, but Dogs are clearly in 2nd, its typified by the money to throw at blokes like Lichaa and BMoz even with twice the squad that most clubs can muster.

Ive been livid over the cap system for years, but the question is whether the NRL's drive to change it is worth more than the probable financial interest they have in letting the rich clubs keep more stars in the competition.