What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How good are we!

JK

Red and Blue Knight said:
13. Daniel Abraham - yeah ok
12. Clint Newton - If he isn't suspended
11. Steve Simpson - washed up
10. Josh Perry - how much to buy him? ;-)
9. Danny Buderus - over-rated
8. Craig Smith - old, has knees worse than Joey's

14. Adam Woolnough - blah
15. Luke Davico - old
16. Kirk Reynoldson - ok
17. Riley Brown - who?

We'll take em.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Best pack in the comp:

8 Shrek The enormously talented Mark O'Meley
9 'Malds (why has he never played hooker?) Tony Grimaldi
10 Assy Rampaging Roy Asotasi
11 BWS Mason... Big Willie Style
12 Bobcat Captain Courageous Andrew Ryan
13 SBW Sonny. Bill. Williams.

Coupled with an awesome backline and halves
1 Patsy Lucas B. Patten
2 Best player in 2006 so far, top try and pointscorer so far The god of the goalkickers - Hazem El Masri
3 Emelio The new wave of Doggies centres has begun... Andrew Emelio
4 Tongs Automatic QLD selection Willie Tonga
5 U-Thighs Matty! Utai and Stop him!
6 Holdy Sucked in Saints! Daniel Hodlsworth
7 B.S Illegal interceptor Brent Sherwin ;-)

Plus this lot in reserve:
Reni Immature
Dickhead :lol:
Ngawini
Davui

:lol: @ that Knights pack.

RABK

Referee
Laugh at them friday night dodgey. ;-)

Though only half of them will be on the park.

RiotAct

Juniors
a defense that lets in 32 against.. CANBERRA ROFL. Join me fellow Doggies fans, lets all shake in our boots 8-[

Roy

Juniors
Our pack doesnt even need to dominate the game for us to win as long as they all put in a steady effort im sure joey an bedsy will get us home. Ok you may have a better forward pack now lets look at the 1, 9, 7.

thaiday vs patten, thaidays in great form an is pressing for a rep spot, he has the spped an agility of a matt bowen with more size to him. Patten is solid but thaiday imo is way infront

joey vs sherwin, neither at the top of there form but i think its pretty obvious who is the winner

buderus vs perry and hughes, combind both hughes an perry into one a buderus is still ten times better

>zuzu<

Juniors
Roy said:
Our pack doesnt even need to dominate the game for us to win as long as they all put in a steady effort im sure joey an bedsy will get us home. Ok you may have a better forward pack now lets look at the 1, 9, 7.

thaiday vs patten, thaidays in great form an is pressing for a rep spot, he has the spped an agility of a matt bowen with more size to him. Patten is solid but thaiday imo is way infront

joey vs sherwin, neither at the top of there form but i think its pretty obvious who is the winner

buderus vs perry and hughes, combind both hughes an perry into one a buderus is still ten times better
I think your greatly underestimating Patten. Maybe that tackle on Salkeld was still in your mind when you posted that :)

Timmah

Staff member
Thaiday? Point taken about Buderus and Johns but Thaiday?

:lol:

JK

Red and Blue Knight said:
You're assesments are borderline retarted but i will assume you'er taking the piss. If not, enjoy friday night. :)

:lol:

Bedsy is over-rated!

Don't let last weekends game against the lime powder puffs delude you!

JK

And also remember that premierships are won in September-October, not March!

Roy

Juniors
i would rather thaiday in my side over patten any day. Patten does nothing in attack he is just your average fullback. Thaiday has explosive speed agility an the ability to tear teams apart on kick returns... patten cant do that.

Jackal Dog

Juniors
Looking forward to seeing Brian Carney the Irishman in action, I have always rated him and we will see if he really has it, when he comes up against some top class opposition.

Timmah

Staff member
Friday Knights will never be the same... the 'Dogs are back as a force in the Telstra Premiership. A beautifully orchestrated 80 minute shellacking of the reigning premiers. The competitions most prolific pointscorer breaking a club record and equalling the National Rugby League record, including a spectacular set of fout tries. They face a Newcastle side with plenty of potential but scary holes in their defensive line. Letting in a stunning 32 points in their record win over Canberra, surely they'd be concerned about the softness of their line. Playing chicken? Surely they'll be mince meat by Saturday morning...

:D Can't wait!

RiotAct

Juniors
dodge said:
Friday Knights will never be the same... the 'Dogs are back as a force in the Telstra Premiership. A beautifully orchestrated 80 minute shellacking of the reigning premiers. The competitions most prolific pointscorer breaking a club record and equalling the National Rugby League record, including a spectacular set of fout tries. They face a Newcastle side with plenty of potential but scary holes in their defensive line. Letting in a stunning 32 points in their record win over Canberra, surely they'd be concerned about the softness of their line. Playing chicken? Surely they'll be mince meat by Saturday morning...

:D Can't wait!

AMEN!

Latest posts