What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How good was the crowd at parramatta!!!

EdBurton

Juniors
JK said:
I was going to go myself but ran out of time - glad I did as I would have been another late arrival.

Dogs own a stadium at Belmore but can't play there! :evil:

Not trying to start a fight or anything, but the last time I went to Belmore ( September last year) it was REALLY not capable of hosting a Metro Cup match, let alone a First Grade match. I think it's with good reason that the dogs aren't allowed to play there.

JK

Belmore can easily be upgraded and if it had been a long term project it would not be in its current state. As it stands there is no reason to upgrade or maintain.

I was there for Dogs vs Wests in 2002 and it ain't pretty at the moment.

Ron Jeremy said:
Shows you how stupid people are by getting there so late!!, I got there at 1.30 and waited 5 minutes to get a ticket then i strolled into the ground, i guess there where alot of Souths bandwagons there who don't give a sh*t about there lower grades!!

As for the stadium???..wake up idiots!!....it's a great stadium, great facilities...and guess what??...it's ours :lol: .....go back to Redfern oval or Henson park.....oh i forgot no funding :lol: ....but there is always funding for Parra stadium 8)

Also nice to Souths sit in the cheap seats...i guess some things never change :lol:

I spotted 3 Souths fans in the Grand stand :lol:

Is it true that it costs $25 for a child to sit in the grandstand at Parramatta Stadium ?

Bananabender

Juniors
The game looked good from my television set up in Queensland and my crowd in front of the telly was really well-behaved....my Bulldog friends were not welcome..ha!..but seriously it was a good game and the bunnies sure look like they have improved on last year...they were entertaining to the end and once again the McDougall boys and don't forget Jason death...leave him there!...were superb against a pretty good team.....
Ohhhh Rabbit.......I would do anything to get toa bunnies game!!!!!! :?

"GO SOUTH SYDNEY!!!!!"

EdBurton

Juniors
Clevo said:
http://www.theburrow.com.au/images/rnds5to10/54.jpg

Thought everyone will like this pics from The Burrow website

Sweet!
I was sitting pretty close to there and probably saw whoever it was that actually took that pic, as I was checkin out the Burrow before the match!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Clevo said:
http://www.theburrow.com.au/images/rnds5to10/54.jpg

Thought everyone will like this pics from The Burrow website

Good picture, it was great to see so many Souths fans there as it provided a great atmosphere.....however there where still many more Parra supporters present at the game hence the bigger roar when they scored.

Latest posts