What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Howell could get off being charged

Was Howell's striking just as bad as a similar one last week made by Andrew Johns?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

El Diablo

Post Whore
Get a copy of Andrew Johns hit on Hodgson last week and use it as defence. Make sure all television media are also forwarded a copy of both incidents where forearms were used less than a week apart.

I think the Dragons would have a good case despite the fact I think Howell should be suspended.

Anonymous

Juniors
El Duque said:
Get a copy of Andrew Johns hit on Hodgson last week and use it as defence. Make sure all television media are also forwarded a copy of both incidents where forearms were used less than a week apart.

I think the Dragons would have a good case despite the fact I think Howell should be suspended.
I agree with El. I think Howell has a case to answer and will be suspended. But then again so should have Johns and Tallis.

Problem is, we're asking the judiciary to be consistent. They havent been consistent in the last 100 years, so they're not about to start this week.

El Diablo

Post Whore
I just wish I had a copy of the Johns incident. I only got a good lock when Fox showed it and haven't seen as many replays as he wasn't charged.

Anonymous

Juniors
St George Illawarra pair Brent Kite and Michael Howell were today charged by the National Rugby League judiciary following an incident involving Brisbane utility Casey Mcguire on the weekend.

Kite was charged with a grade two careless high tackle and fellow interchange forward Howell a grade two striking charge in the wake of the Dragons' 32-16 victory over the Broncos at WIN Stadium on Friday night.

Unless Howell successfully fights the charge he will miss his team's encounter with third-placed Canberra at Oki Jubilee Stadium on Sunday. Kite can make himself available for that match by entering an early guilty plea.

www.leagueunlimited.com