What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how many goals will cov kick tonight?

imasharkie

Coach
you must know something that I don't.

Birdie kicked last week.

Looks like Seymour will be the man, eh Spide.

spider

Coach
he has been brought back earlier than he should have

i just couldnt see him being given the duties unless its one hell of a needle they give him - then again it is 'luke covell'

kicks from the south (right of screen - lol) will be massive if these winds remain

spider

Coach
honestly - it was a no brainer

not a good game from the cov itonight

which only substantiated the point he was brought back too early

FFS - with no disrespect to covell, with him not fully fit, neilson could have had a prime crack tonight

Yep Spidey, but with the limited time Neilson had I liked what he did. One or two mistakes but overall I thought he played well enough. I'd like to see him with a couple of NRL games under his belt.

Frenzy.

Immortal
coolumsharkie said:
yeah he seemed to go alright.. (Neilson) cost one try but looks like a good runner.

How many tries did we lose by? BAD miss by Neilsen. As bad as any of Ando's, Simmos, Poms in the past etc etc

Which adds up to not impressive at all really. He did try and have a go in attack though.