What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many years have you been a member?

callmack1

Staff member
Just wondering how many years you have been a member for. It'll be interesting to see who has been one for the longest.

This is my fourth year.

Pommy

Coach
This is my second year as a member but I only moved in 2015 so its not bad. In 2015 I imagine I went to more games as a non member than the vast majority of members will have I imagine.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Wow I got a like from Pommy. I've nearly fainted.

I thought he can't see my posts!!!!!!

I am a bit bamboozled.

Then he unliked it. Typical Pommy.

Last edited:

cisco

Juniors
Been a member since 2001,16 years ,got my gold member scarf and key rings and certificate,so are my two sons.Got full membership ,reserved seats and P1 park,regularly go to Sydney from Newcastle to watch our games.Never forget 2014,saw all finals games and GF,later danced in the streets of Redfern,and went to Redfern Oval next day.As the famous saying says,I am 62 years old , "you can take me now,I have seen it all"

Pommy

Coach
Been a member since 2001,16 years ,got my gold member scarf and key rings and certificate,so are my two sons.Got full membership ,reserved seats and P1 park,regularly go to Sydney from Newcastle to watch our games.Never forget 2014,saw all finals games and GF,later danced in the streets of Redfern,and went to Redfern Oval next day.As the famous saying says,I am 62 years old , "you can take me now,I have seen it all"

An amazing moment of sport, Reynolds must have been high as a kite at such a young age.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Where have you been????

cisco

Juniors
Where have you been????
Living in Newey,madly following the mighty Bunnies.Sad story on the 9th Jan,went to a funeral in Wollongong of my wife's first cousin,mad Bunnies supporter,only 58 years old,I put my 2017 members hat on his coffin,it is with him now,I will proudly wear my 2016 cap this year and remember him,vale Con Mellos!

callmack1

Staff member
Living in Newey,madly following the mighty Bunnies.Sad story on the 9th Jan,went to a funeral in Wollongong of my wife's first cousin,mad Bunnies supporter,only 58 years old,I put my 2017 members hat on his coffin,it is with him now,I will proudly wear my 2016 cap this year and remember him,vale Con Mellos!
Good on ya mate, nice touch. You haven't been around this forum since I've been here. Welcome back

alien

Referee

sorry for your loss. going by his name it sounds like a fellow greek too.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Very sorry to hear.

Curns13

Juniors
My wife got me and my then new born son memberships for Christmas 2013. I like to think we brought the good luck we needed for number 21. So that's 4 years for us, hopefully one day Will will be 30 years old and a 30 year member. My nearly 2 year old is also a 2 year member. Plenty of red and green in this Brissie household.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Hey mate,plenty of us greeks love the Rabbitohs,yia sas boys!
Count me as one too re. My relative Anthony Morry started the Greeks For Souths campaign when we were struggling at the end of the 90's, very proud to call him family although I was too young at the time to remember/contribute.

As a Rabbitohs member this will be my 9th year. Looking forward to the decade next year.