What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to watch NRL replays from the USA?

Benek

Juniors
I'm in the states for 10 weeks and missing my NRL.

NRL Digital pass is only available from Australian Apple store and isn't supposed to work overseas. Certainly not going to pay for that only to find out all videos ore blocked in my location.

The other recommended approach (officially by the NRL website) is http://livestream.com/nrl but all the videos say they aren't available in my region either!

So as far as I can tell the NRL is offering no way, free or paid, to watch NRL matches from the USA.

Anyone have any tips? Don't even care if it's live as most matches would be in the middle of the night here. Just want to see good high-quality match replays.

Last edited:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I beleive thatg NRL.com does allow live streaming if you are not in Australia, its only in Australia where they dont allow it.

Have you checked it since you have been in the states ?

Benek

Juniors
Where can you see live streaming on NRL.com? It looks like all of that just redirects to Digital Pass now. I wasn't aware that they offered any online viewing outside of Digital Pass anymore.

Benek

Juniors
livestream is blocked in the USA for some reason. So it looks like the Fox soccer site is the only option.

Glen

Bench
Sounds like you're sorted. If you are not too concerned about watching matches live though, most or all matches get uploaded to you tube within a reasonable timeframe after the match. These tend to stream better than the terrible NRL.com videos as well

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I beleive thatg NRL.com does allow live streaming if you are not in Australia, its only in Australia where they dont allow it.

Have you checked it since you have been in the states ?

Livestream only works in countries that don't have a broadcasting deal as far as I'm aware. The US obviously does.